- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your rig extreme braking performance with a Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit
- Designed for your truck or 4x4 vehicle
- Feature low-dust ceramic formula reinforced with carbon fibers for severe-duty stopping power
- Enjoy improved heat dissipation and noise-free braking thanks to premium, stainless steel shims
- Maximum cooling provided by drilled and slotted rotors
- Protected against rust with zinc plated rotors (except hub assemblies)
- Plated to perfection using G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances for a bolt-on upgrade
- Ceramic brake lubricant and premium stainless steel hardware kit included
- Great for towing, larger tires and off-road driving
- Everything you need can be found in your kit – matched rotors and pads, pin bushings and lubricant
- Kits available for front axle, rear axle or front and rear axle
- Optional red powder-coated calipers available for most vehicles
- Choose between 4-wheel, front or rear brake kits, with or without calipers
- Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty
Bring back heavy-duty stopping performance onto your ride with a Power Stops Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit. Tailored for your truck or 4x4 application, this low-dust formula brake kit is reinforced with carbon fibers for extreme braking performance even on treacherous terrain.
Designed for improved heat dissipation and noise-free braking with stainless steel shims, this anti-rust brake kit provides zinc-plated drilled and slotted rotors for maximum cooling (except hub assemblies). Using G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances, you can rest easy knowing you’re getting the a top-of-its-kind kit for your vehicle.
Your kit comes with everything you need for the easy, bolt-on installation. From brake lubricant to premium stainless steel hardware kit, including pin bushings and matched rotors and pads, all you need to do is choose between a 4-wheel, front or rear brake kit and if you’d like it with or without calipers.
Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit is great for towing and compatible with your oversized tires. It also comes with optional red powder-coated calipers (available for most vehicles) and is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty.
Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kits Customer Reviews
912 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrew G (Delaware, OH) — Jun 04, 2019 6:48 PM
Exact fit for my `15 Yukon Denali XL. No issues with installation and no issues after installation. Pads didn't come with break in instructions so I did what I normally do for pads, otherwise a great product. Durability is TBD but I am happy with the purchase so far. Super fast shipping and a great price.
Reviewed by Isaiah N (Albuquerque, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 03, 2019 9:57 AM
I made this purchase for my Jeep Wrangler JKU 2010. The Jeep now performs great with no flaws and really to my surprise very quiet as all new brakes should. however I was surprised even when I began to tow my UTV while on my trailer. It responded much quicker and completely let me satisfied. This change was costly however worth it for the safety and for the piece of mind while I am driving down the road. Glad to know the USA can still delver quality American made auto parts.
Reviewed by Rick B (LAKELAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Sequoia — May 28, 2019 4:39 PM