- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your rig extreme braking performance with a Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit
- Designed for your truck or 4x4 vehicle
- Feature low-dust ceramic formula reinforced with carbon fibers for severe-duty stopping power
- Enjoy improved heat dissipation and noise-free braking thanks to premium, stainless steel shims
- Maximum cooling provided by drilled and slotted rotors
- Protected against rust with zinc plated rotors (except hub assemblies)
- Plated to perfection using G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances for a bolt-on upgrade
- Ceramic brake lubricant and premium stainless steel hardware kit included
- Great for towing, larger tires and off-road driving
- Everything you need can be found in your kit – matched rotors and pads, pin bushings and lubricant
- Kits available for front axle, rear axle or front and rear axle
- Optional red powder-coated calipers available for most vehicles
- Choose between 4-wheel, front or rear brake kits, with or without calipers
- Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty
Bring back heavy-duty stopping performance onto your ride with a Power Stops Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit. Tailored for your truck or 4x4 application, this low-dust formula brake kit is reinforced with carbon fibers for extreme braking performance even on treacherous terrain.
Designed for improved heat dissipation and noise-free braking with stainless steel shims, this anti-rust brake kit provides zinc-plated drilled and slotted rotors for maximum cooling (except hub assemblies). Using G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances, you can rest easy knowing you’re getting the a top-of-its-kind kit for your vehicle.
Your kit comes with everything you need for the easy, bolt-on installation. From brake lubricant to premium stainless steel hardware kit, including pin bushings and matched rotors and pads, all you need to do is choose between a 4-wheel, front or rear brake kit and if you’d like it with or without calipers.
Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit is great for towing and compatible with your oversized tires. It also comes with optional red powder-coated calipers (available for most vehicles) and is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty.
Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kits Customer Reviews
725 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Art R (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Jun 13, 2018 1:41 PM
Very good quality and fair pricing for rotors and pads alike. Installation could have not been any easier. Especially liked how which specific rotor, went on what side of vehicle.
Reviewed by Chris L (PALM COAST, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota 4Runner — Jun 10, 2018 11:04 PM
I've bought 2 powerstop kits within the last 3 years as the rotors seem to warp very easily. The rotors warp before the pads they came with wear out.
Reviewed by John L (LYNBROOK, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jun 01, 2018 4:20 PM
Installed these on my 2011 ram 1500. Installation was smooth and easy. Did the breaking they recommend. I feel the brakes are a vast improvement over stock. Seems after they warm up a little they seem to work even better. Could be just me but it seems that way. Love them, the looks are great.