- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your rig extreme braking performance with a Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit
- Designed for your truck or 4x4 vehicle
- Feature low-dust ceramic formula reinforced with carbon fibers for severe-duty stopping power
- Enjoy improved heat dissipation and noise-free braking thanks to premium, stainless steel shims
- Maximum cooling provided by drilled and slotted rotors
- Protected against rust with zinc plated rotors (except hub assemblies)
- Plated to perfection using G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances for a bolt-on upgrade
- Ceramic brake lubricant and premium stainless steel hardware kit included
- Great for towing, larger tires and off-road driving
- Everything you need can be found in your kit – matched rotors and pads, pin bushings and lubricant
- Kits available for front axle, rear axle or front and rear axle
- Optional red powder-coated calipers available for most vehicles
- Choose between 4-wheel, front or rear brake kits, with or without calipers
- Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty
Bring back heavy-duty stopping performance onto your ride with a Power Stops Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit. Tailored for your truck or 4x4 application, this low-dust formula brake kit is reinforced with carbon fibers for extreme braking performance even on treacherous terrain.
Designed for improved heat dissipation and noise-free braking with stainless steel shims, this anti-rust brake kit provides zinc-plated drilled and slotted rotors for maximum cooling (except hub assemblies). Using G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances, you can rest easy knowing you’re getting the a top-of-its-kind kit for your vehicle.
Your kit comes with everything you need for the easy, bolt-on installation. From brake lubricant to premium stainless steel hardware kit, including pin bushings and matched rotors and pads, all you need to do is choose between a 4-wheel, front or rear brake kit and if you’d like it with or without calipers.
Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit is great for towing and compatible with your oversized tires. It also comes with optional red powder-coated calipers (available for most vehicles) and is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty.
Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kits Customer Reviews
756 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dale S (BORING, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Aug 10, 2018 5:45 AM
Have only had them on for about one week and they are great so far. Have not done any hauling but they do seem better than stock.
Reviewed by KEVIN S (Murfreesboro, AR) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 09, 2018 8:34 PM
I had these out on couple weeks ago at dealership and when I left you could tell a big difference in stopping. Haven't pulled my trailer yet though but still going to do the back rotors to. They look great on the the truck to.
Reviewed by Mark L (SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Aug 09, 2018 8:08 PM
First thing I noticed when unboxing was the quality of the rotors. Install was straight forward and everything fit perfectly, just like oem. These brakes and rotors definitely grab better than the stock pads and rotors combo. Highly recommended!
Reviewed by William M (Concord, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Aug 08, 2018 5:40 PM
Appearance: They look very nice once they are installed. Ease of installation: Hard to rate since getting the original brakes and rotors off was difficult before the new parts could be installed. The most difficult new parts to install was the rear rubber covers on the existing metal sleeves. The molded rubber ends do not allow the metal sleeves to push through without a lot of effort. A thin metal sleeve tool should be provided with the kits for ease of installation.