- Free Shipping
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your rig extreme braking performance with a Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit
- Designed for your truck or 4x4 vehicle
- Feature low-dust ceramic formula reinforced with carbon fibers for severe-duty stopping power
- Enjoy improved heat dissipation and noise-free braking thanks to premium, stainless steel shims
- Maximum cooling provided by drilled and slotted rotors
- Protected against rust with zinc plated rotors (except hub assemblies)
- Plated to perfection using G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances for a bolt-on upgrade
- Ceramic brake lubricant and premium stainless steel hardware kit included
- Great for towing, larger tires and off-road driving
- Everything you need can be found in your kit – matched rotors and pads, pin bushings and lubricant
- Kits available for front axle, rear axle or front and rear axle
- Optional red powder-coated calipers available for most vehicles
- Choose between 4-wheel, front or rear brake kits, with or without calipers
- Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty
Bring back heavy-duty stopping performance onto your ride with a Power Stops Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit. Tailored for your truck or 4x4 application, this low-dust formula brake kit is reinforced with carbon fibers for extreme braking performance even on treacherous terrain.
Designed for improved heat dissipation and noise-free braking with stainless steel shims, this anti-rust brake kit provides zinc-plated drilled and slotted rotors for maximum cooling (except hub assemblies). Using G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances, you can rest easy knowing you’re getting the a top-of-its-kind kit for your vehicle.
Your kit comes with everything you need for the easy, bolt-on installation. From brake lubricant to premium stainless steel hardware kit, including pin bushings and matched rotors and pads, all you need to do is choose between a 4-wheel, front or rear brake kit and if you’d like it with or without calipers.
Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit is great for towing and compatible with your oversized tires. It also comes with optional red powder-coated calipers (available for most vehicles) and is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty.
Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kits Customer Reviews
901 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tim W (NEWPORT, OR) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-350 — Sunday at 8:14 PM
Reviewed by Ron L (Northport, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Titan — Apr 11, 2019 10:26 AM
I've used these replacement brake kits since they have been out on the market they are easy to install come with all parts to replace your brakes the right way,I will continue to use these kits to do my brake jobs.
Reviewed by Brad K (Bend, OR) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-350 — Apr 11, 2019 7:55 AM
This is the second set of Power Stop Z36 truck brake kits I have purchased. First set for 2013 F250 and second set for me 2012 F350. Quality is outstanding and so far the pads are holding up well. I would definitely buy more in the future for my other rigs.
Reviewed by Jerome M (MOUNTVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford F-150 — Apr 09, 2019 9:01 PM
Power Stop brake pads and rotors are excellent. Never had a problem with them. So far I use them on two of the three cars I own. Auto Anything is the place to get them too. Great pricing and fast shipping.