- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your rig extreme braking performance with a Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit
- Designed for your truck or 4x4 vehicle
- Feature low-dust ceramic formula reinforced with carbon fibers for severe-duty stopping power
- Enjoy improved heat dissipation and noise-free braking thanks to premium, stainless steel shims
- Maximum cooling provided by drilled and slotted rotors
- Protected against rust with zinc plated rotors (except hub assemblies)
- Plated to perfection using G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances for a bolt-on upgrade
- Ceramic brake lubricant and premium stainless steel hardware kit included
- Great for towing, larger tires and off-road driving
- Everything you need can be found in your kit – matched rotors and pads, pin bushings and lubricant
- Kits available for front axle, rear axle or front and rear axle
- Optional red powder-coated calipers available for most vehicles
- Choose between 4-wheel, front or rear brake kits, with or without calipers
- Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty
Bring back heavy-duty stopping performance onto your ride with a Power Stops Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit. Tailored for your truck or 4x4 application, this low-dust formula brake kit is reinforced with carbon fibers for extreme braking performance even on treacherous terrain.
Designed for improved heat dissipation and noise-free braking with stainless steel shims, this anti-rust brake kit provides zinc-plated drilled and slotted rotors for maximum cooling (except hub assemblies). Using G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances, you can rest easy knowing you’re getting the a top-of-its-kind kit for your vehicle.
Your kit comes with everything you need for the easy, bolt-on installation. From brake lubricant to premium stainless steel hardware kit, including pin bushings and matched rotors and pads, all you need to do is choose between a 4-wheel, front or rear brake kit and if you’d like it with or without calipers.
Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit is great for towing and compatible with your oversized tires. It also comes with optional red powder-coated calipers (available for most vehicles) and is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty.
- Brake kits do NOT include wheel bearings or seals
Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kits Customer Reviews
928 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Morris W (ATHENS, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jul 29, 2019 5:02 AM
The power stop portion of my order was great. The brake calipers were another story. First the brackets that came with them were different mounting style. Next after installing everything and starting the bleeding process the bleed valve came completely out on just a slight unscrewing. Threads and all. So now I had to go to parts store and buy another caliper. Stick with the Power Stop parts and skip the rest.
Reviewed by Brian S (MOUNT PLEASANT, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Ram 1500 — Jul 26, 2019 8:30 PM
I highly recommend them. Price and performance. Being a landscaper pulling a variety of trailers, stopping and going a lot, and being cutoff even more I've put them to the test in the couple of weeks I've had them. And couldn't be anymore satisfied.
Reviewed by Andrew T (BUZZARDS BAY, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Jul 25, 2019 5:11 AM
My GMC had a soft break pedal so I brought it to the dealer and they said I need new front breaks pedal stilll soft and seem to get worse I then replaced with Piwer Stop Z36 pedal stick and stiff and awesome performance. Problem solved!
Reviewed by Oliver O (Lake Zurich, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-350 — Jul 24, 2019 3:45 AM
The kit came with everything I needed to do a full 4-wheel brake job. Drilled and slotted rotors look great and the pads seem to be working extremely well. So far, it appears that the pads give off less dust than the old ones I had on it. The AutoAnything customer service and price was great as usual!