- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The name says it all – Bendix STOP by Bendix Brake Pads
- STOP Brake Pads are available in ceramic or semi-metallic formulas
- Engineered by Bendix to meet OE specifications for fit, form and function
- Multi-layer shims provide safe, consistent and noise-free stopping
- Burnishing strips and hardware included (when applicable)
- Your Bendix STOP by Bendix Brake Pads come with a 12-month warranty
Feeling your vehicle’s brake power start to fade is a scary sensation. If you’re in need of premium replacement components to get your ride stopping safely again – look no further than Bendix STOP by Bendix Brake Pads.
Available in ceramic or semi-metallic formulas, and with a name like STOP by Bendix, these premium pads are engineered to meet OE specifications for fit, form and function. STOP by Bendix Brake Pads are constructed with multi-layer shims to provide noise-free stopping and miles of safe, consistent performance.
Your STOP by Bendix Pads include burnishing strips and hardware when applicable and come backed by a 12-month warranty.
STOP by Bendix Brake Pads Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by russell d (DOVER, NJ) Reviewed for a 2009 Cadillac CTS — Feb 08, 2018 9:56 AM
No fuss no muss these brakes went on my 2009 cats all wheel. They are nice and quiet. With plenty of stopping power. I drive fast and have had zero problems. Will buy again
Reviewed by FREDERICK G (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Subaru Impreza — Jan 16, 2018 5:33 AM
Fit perfectly and easy to install. Noticeable improvement in stopping. One star off because the pads don't come with the bed-in instructions. I could not easily find them on the USA Bendix website. I found them on the Australian website instead.