- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Swap out your worn-down factory rotors for a safe, steady set of StopTech AeroRotors
- Designed to replace your vehicle’s OE rotors while retaining use of the original calipers
- Treated to stay cool while braking and hold up over a lifetime of vigorous handling
- Kits include 2-piece rotors that utilize an aluminum hat and iron friction ring
- Allow independent expansion of the rotor and hat without “coning,” thanks to elongated drive pin holes
- Available in slotted or cross-drilled designs, with an optional zinc finish
- Directional slots push up to 80% more air than from-the-factory rotors
- Manufactured from aircraft-grade aluminum
- Your StopTech AeroRotors are made in the USA and backed by a 90-day warranty
Whether you expect a lot from your street machine or simple dependability from your daily-driver, there are few components as crucial to safe stopping and handling as your set of brake rotors. Able to meet a wide variety of needs, premium StopTech AeroRotors are a great stand-in for your original rotors, while retaining those OE brake calipers.
Slotted and cross-drilled variants allow superior dissipation of heat, friction material and debris, ensuring that fresh pad material stays in contact with the rotor every time you apply the brakes. Fashioned from aircraft-grade aluminum, your brand-new directional rotors are equipped with elongated drive pin holes that allow independent rotor and hat expansion without “coning.”
A corrosion-resistant zinc finish is optional for these replacement rotors, which push up to 80% more air than the components you’ve grown used to. Made in the USA, your StopTech AeroRotors are supported by a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)