- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster your braking performance with a StopTech Brake Kit
- Choose from three different rotor types:
- Drilled Brake Kit: Designed for high performance street or track day use, drilled kits feature rotors with directional cross-drilled holes that improve the appearance of your wheels and reduce rotor weight. Internal cooling vanes are specially placed to avoid being nicked by the drill holes
- Slotted Brake Kit: Designed for aggressive street or track day use, slotted kits sweep debris away, vent gases, deliver a fierce bite and fight off glazing for consistent performance and optimal pad coefficient of friction. Built with left- and right-side specific slots
- Drilled & Slotted Brake Kit: Designed for aggressive street driving, drilled & slotted kits ensure there’s an escape route for debris, dust, gases and water making for a longer service life and enhanced performance
- Custom-designed with all the gear your vehicle needs to stop on a dime Protected from corrosion by a black e-coating on the hat, cooling vanes and outer edges (standard on most rotors)
- Crafted from Centric blanks that are painstakingly cast from high-quality metals for optimal hardness and tensile strength
- Sports car-inspired design pops from behind open-spoke rims
- Note: Brake pad material type is pre-selected based on vehicle manufacturer recommendation
- Your StopTech Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day or 3,000-mile warranty
Stopping should be as fun and easy as accelerating - and with a StopTech Brake Kit, it is. StopTech Brakes provide form and function with a sports car-inspired design that pops behind your open-spoke rims.
Available in three different rotor options, you can choose from: a drilled brake kit that’s designed for high performance street or track day use, a slotted brake kit designed for aggressive street or track day use, or a drilled & slotted brake kit designed for aggressive street driving. As an added bonus, these complete kits are protected against corrosion by a black e-coating on the hat, cooling canes and outer edges (standard on most rotors).
Installing a StopTech Brake Kit is no different from a standard brake job. Each component is tailored for a factory fit with no drilling, cutting or welding needed. Your kit is supported by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
StopTech Brake Kits Customer Reviews
319 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ken H (Palmdale, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Odyssey — Jul 02, 2019 6:33 AM
The l=kit includes all you need to install new rotors and pads. The quality is very good and with little exception, easy to install. Time will eventually tell the tale of the value of this kit, but the brakes work flawlessly and are virtually silent, with improved stopping for my minivan. I'm very pleased so far.
Reviewed by Michael N (COLUMBUS, OH) Reviewed for a 2003 BMW 5-Series — Apr 10, 2019 7:36 PM
Reviewed by Elvin M (ROSEVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 24, 2019 7:09 AM
I wanted to try out something new. I had always used OEM replacement parts for my truck but I decided I would try out these StopTech Kit. To be honest the stopping power didn't change much if at all. It's a street truck not a track car so it's doubtful anyone would really see the benefit of the slotting/drilling. I do love the look though through the wheels and it's very quiet and produces low dust which are all important for me.