- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster your braking performance with a StopTech Brake Kit
- Choose from three different rotor types:
- Drilled Brake Kit: Designed for high performance street or track day use, drilled kits feature rotors with directional cross-drilled holes that improve the appearance of your wheels and reduce rotor weight. Internal cooling vanes are specially placed to avoid being nicked by the drill holes
- Slotted Brake Kit: Designed for aggressive street or track day use, slotted kits sweep debris away, vent gases, deliver a fierce bite and fight off glazing for consistent performance and optimal pad coefficient of friction. Built with left- and right-side specific slots
- Drilled & Slotted Brake Kit: Designed for aggressive street driving, drilled & slotted kits ensure there’s an escape route for debris, dust, gases and water making for a longer service life and enhanced performance
- Custom-designed with all the gear your vehicle needs to stop on a dime Protected from corrosion by a black e-coating on the hat, cooling vanes and outer edges (standard on most rotors)
- Crafted from Centric blanks that are painstakingly cast from high-quality metals for optimal hardness and tensile strength
- Sports car-inspired design pops from behind open-spoke rims
- Note: Brake pad material type is pre-selected based on vehicle manufacturer recommendation
- Your StopTech Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day or 3,000-mile warranty
Stopping should be as fun and easy as accelerating - and with a StopTech Brake Kit, it is. StopTech Brakes provide form and function with a sports car-inspired design that pops behind your open-spoke rims.
Available in three different rotor options, you can choose from: a drilled brake kit that’s designed for high performance street or track day use, a slotted brake kit designed for aggressive street or track day use, or a drilled & slotted brake kit designed for aggressive street driving. As an added bonus, these complete kits are protected against corrosion by a black e-coating on the hat, cooling canes and outer edges (standard on most rotors).
Installing a StopTech Brake Kit is no different from a standard brake job. Each component is tailored for a factory fit with no drilling, cutting or welding needed. Your kit is supported by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty.
StopTech Brake Kits Customer Reviews
299 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark S (Cuyahoga Falls, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Chrysler 300 — Aug 04, 2018 8:14 PM
Would have preferred the "vented" style as an upgrade for my non-vented, base 300, but did not want to switch brands, as suggested by the helpful customer service agent. Anticipate the slightly higher rotor pricing is reflective of a higher quality grade of steel, able to tolerate heat better than cheaper brands, and so producing greater resistance to warping. The black coating, slots and drilled appearance look great behind a chrome wheel! Pads are extremely quiet, with good braking ability.
Reviewed by Tyler M (GIG HARBOR, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Focus — Jun 13, 2018 8:11 PM
These are amazing brakes in terms of quality, just from the appearance and feel of these brakes you can tell that they are extremely well-made. The issue that I ran into was that the front brake pads were not a direct fit for my 2005 Focus zx4 ST as they were stated originally. The back brake pads fit just fine but the front brake pads required slight modification in order to make them fit. After remedying this problem do brakes seem to work great I have no other complaints.
Reviewed by Robert L (SANDY, UT) Reviewed for a 2011 BMW 3-Series — May 17, 2018 7:56 AM
The stoptech pads with stoptech slotted rotors feel really solid on my 2011 335i xdrive. The pads don't have the split down the center as shown in the pic which was a little disappointing, but they are chamfered and they feel great, they're silent, and they stop the car on a dime with Michelin pilot super sports.
Reviewed by erik a (Atlantic Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class — May 16, 2018 3:59 PM
I've installed a rear rotor/brake kit a couple of months ago and have been very happy. I ordered the front kit and they arrived a couple of weeks before the shipping notice said they would. AutoAnything needs to correct their description because for my model they are only left rotors shipped. The directions in the box said do not install on right. I had to call StopTech to sort this out.