- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster your braking performance with a StopTech Brake Kit
- Choose from three different rotor types:
- Drilled Brake Kit: Designed for high performance street or track day use, drilled kits feature rotors with directional cross-drilled holes that improve the appearance of your wheels and reduce rotor weight. Internal cooling vanes are specially placed to avoid being nicked by the drill holes
- Slotted Brake Kit: Designed for aggressive street or track day use, slotted kits sweep debris away, vent gases, deliver a fierce bite and fight off glazing for consistent performance and optimal pad coefficient of friction. Built with left- and right-side specific slots
- Drilled & Slotted Brake Kit: Designed for aggressive street driving, drilled & slotted kits ensure there’s an escape route for debris, dust, gases and water making for a longer service life and enhanced performance
- Custom-designed with all the gear your vehicle needs to stop on a dime Protected from corrosion by a black e-coating on the hat, cooling vanes and outer edges (standard on most rotors)
- Crafted from Centric blanks that are painstakingly cast from high-quality metals for optimal hardness and tensile strength
- Sports car-inspired design pops from behind open-spoke rims
- Note: Brake pad material type is pre-selected based on vehicle manufacturer recommendation
- Your StopTech Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day or 3,000-mile warranty
Stopping should be as fun and easy as accelerating - and with a StopTech Brake Kit, it is. StopTech Brakes provide form and function with a sports car-inspired design that pops behind your open-spoke rims.
Available in three different rotor options, you can choose from: a drilled brake kit that’s designed for high performance street or track day use, a slotted brake kit designed for aggressive street or track day use, or a drilled & slotted brake kit designed for aggressive street driving. As an added bonus, these complete kits are protected against corrosion by a black e-coating on the hat, cooling canes and outer edges (standard on most rotors).
Installing a StopTech Brake Kit is no different from a standard brake job. Each component is tailored for a factory fit with no drilling, cutting or welding needed. Your kit is supported by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
StopTech Brake Kits Customer Reviews
302 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anthony Z (East Rockaway, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda CR-V — Oct 01, 2018 6:52 AM
Reviewed by Gretchen M (PORT ST.LUCIE, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Porsche Cayenne — Sep 23, 2018 4:11 AM
I put these on my Cayenne S about three weeks ago and installation was straight forward with no issues. Hard to say if there better than stock (Brembo) but they are at least as good if not a little better. Great stopping power with no fade and they look great to boot. Four stars on appearance due to dust level. Four stars on value due to no sensors included.
Reviewed by Mark S (Cuyahoga Falls, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Chrysler 300 — Aug 04, 2018 8:14 PM
Would have preferred the "vented" style as an upgrade for my non-vented, base 300, but did not want to switch brands, as suggested by the helpful customer service agent. Anticipate the slightly higher rotor pricing is reflective of a higher quality grade of steel, able to tolerate heat better than cheaper brands, and so producing greater resistance to warping. The black coating, slots and drilled appearance look great behind a chrome wheel! Pads are extremely quiet, with good braking ability.
Reviewed by Tyler M (GIG HARBOR, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Focus — Jun 13, 2018 8:11 PM
These are amazing brakes in terms of quality, just from the appearance and feel of these brakes you can tell that they are extremely well-made. The issue that I ran into was that the front brake pads were not a direct fit for my 2005 Focus zx4 ST as they were stated originally. The back brake pads fit just fine but the front brake pads required slight modification in order to make them fit. After remedying this problem do brakes seem to work great I have no other complaints.