No minimum order required!
Click to save
Click to enter your email address to receive an
instant personalized ONE-TIME use only promo code!
This policy applies only to activities AutoAnything.com engages in on its website and does not apply to AutoAnything.com activities that are "offline" or unrelated to the website.
AutoAnything.com collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website.
This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website.
The anonymous data collected by the AutoAnything.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, browsing patterns,
originating web pages, number of visits to AutoAnything.com, vehicle selections, items viewed, pages viewed, and the length of the visit to the website.
You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the AutoAnything.com website, which may include your name, address,
telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, if a purchase is made, we collect credit card information, billing and shipping address, other customer information,
vehicle information, information regarding prior purchases, and information concerning the dollar amount of the purchase, the date of the purchase, and the specific items purchased.
This information is collectively referred to as "personally identifiable information."
This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to AutoAnything.com, when you register for services,
when you voluntarily post information in chat rooms, blogs, message boards or other public forums on AutoAnything.com, when you make purchases via the website,
or when you enter information in the checkout process but do not complete your checkout. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
You may always choose not to provide us with your personally identifiable information, but you then may not be able to participate in the particular activity that requires such information.
If you do provide us with your personally identifiable information, you agree that we may contact you to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you.
✔ will be deducted from the price at checkout.
Your special offer has been activated and is ready to be used. Your savings will be reflected in cart.
ONE-TIME use only.
HURRY: Expires on
- Free Shipping
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster your braking performance with a StopTech Brake Kit
- Choose from three different rotor types:
- Drilled Brake Kit: Designed for high performance street or track day use, drilled kits feature rotors with directional cross-drilled holes that improve the appearance of your wheels and reduce rotor weight. Internal cooling vanes are specially placed to avoid being nicked by the drill holes
- Slotted Brake Kit: Designed for aggressive street or track day use, slotted kits sweep debris away, vent gases, deliver a fierce bite and fight off glazing for consistent performance and optimal pad coefficient of friction. Built with left- and right-side specific slots
- Drilled & Slotted Brake Kit: Designed for aggressive street driving, drilled & slotted kits ensure there’s an escape route for debris, dust, gases and water making for a longer service life and enhanced performance
- Custom-designed with all the gear your vehicle needs to stop on a dime Protected from corrosion by a black e-coating on the hat, cooling vanes and outer edges (standard on most rotors)
- Crafted from Centric blanks that are painstakingly cast from high-quality metals for optimal hardness and tensile strength
- Sports car-inspired design pops from behind open-spoke rims
- Note: Brake pad material type is pre-selected based on vehicle manufacturer recommendation
- Your StopTech Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day or 3,000-mile warranty
Stopping should be as fun and easy as accelerating - and with a StopTech Brake Kit, it is. StopTech Brakes provide form and function with a sports car-inspired design that pops behind your open-spoke rims.
Available in three different rotor options, you can choose from: a drilled brake kit that’s designed for high performance street or track day use, a slotted brake kit designed for aggressive street or track day use, or a drilled & slotted brake kit designed for aggressive street driving. As an added bonus, these complete kits are protected against corrosion by a black e-coating on the hat, cooling canes and outer edges (standard on most rotors).
Installing a StopTech Brake Kit is no different from a standard brake job. Each component is tailored for a factory fit with no drilling, cutting or welding needed. Your kit is supported by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
StopTech Brake Kits Customer Reviews
312 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael N (COLUMBUS, OH) Reviewed for a 2003 BMW 5-Series — Apr 10, 2019 7:36 PM
Reviewed by Elvin M (ROSEVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 24, 2019 7:09 AM
I wanted to try out something new. I had always used OEM replacement parts for my truck but I decided I would try out these StopTech Kit. To be honest the stopping power didn't change much if at all. It's a street truck not a track car so it's doubtful anyone would really see the benefit of the slotting/drilling. I do love the look though through the wheels and it's very quiet and produces low dust which are all important for me.
Reviewed by Andrew P (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Subaru WRX — Jan 21, 2019 8:35 PM
Reviewed by Muhammed B (Alexandria, VA) — Dec 05, 2018 8:40 PM
Replaced the factory brake and pads on my Camry. It's still early days so I can't speak to reliability but this brake has discernable difference over stock in bite and braking. Feel is more linear and improved over stock mushy brakes.
Reviewed by Scott B (MAMMOTH LAKES, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Subaru WRX — Nov 13, 2018 3:39 PM
Since the late 2000s I've wanted a set of Stoptechs after seeing them on many WRXs in my car club. 150k miles later it was time. The installation was incredibly easy. Exactly as the instructions directed, all four corners took about 6 hours. Every piece fit perfectly on my stock hubs. After a few months on them, I can say it was definitely worth the wait. They are very quiet, and leave very little dust on my rims. They stop very well. Quite happy with the purchase.