- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add bite to your brake pedal without biting into your savings with the StopTech Select Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit
- Custom configured for a direct bolt-on fit for your year, make and model—no modding needed
- Provides sportier stopping strength and a track-inspired look
- Includes StopTech drilled & slotted rotors with StopTech Street Select Brake Pads
- Pads deliver solid grip with minimal dust and low noise
- Cross-drilled holes and grooved slots vent hot gases while keeping your discs clean, cool and dust-free
- Engineered for the perfect pad-to-rotor surface
- Constructed from G3000-grade iron that’s mill balanced and double disc-ground for consistent thickness and no run-out
- Your StopTech Select Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day warranty
Once you hear that squeaky, squealing, grinding noise coming from your axles, it can mean only one thing: an expensive trip to the brake shop. Now, you can turn that high-cost obligation into a high-performance opportunity by making the switch to StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit. Sportier than stock without costing an arm and a leg, this upgrade adds bite to your brake pedal at a price that's infinitely affordable.
Everything you need to boost your stopping strength is included with your StopTEch Drilled and Slotted Sport Brakes. First up in the equation are the discs. Built from G3000-grade iron that's cross-drilled and slotted, they run cooler and cleaner for consistent results even under grueling conditions. Next are the Sport pads that deliver serious grip while producing minimal dust, noise and vibration. Together, they bring you to a commanding halt while adding an intimidating appearance behind your wheels.
You don't have to dust off the drill, Sawzall or angle grinder to equip your ride with Sports Drilled and Slotted Brakes. They're custom designed to fit directly in place of your factory rotors and pads for an easy DIY install. Better still, StopTech covers your Slotted & Drilled Sport Brake Kit with a 90-day warranty.
- Brake pad material type is pre-selected based on vehicle manufacturer recommendation
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
StopTech Select Sport Brake Kits Customer Reviews
100 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ben F (LOUISVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Subaru WRX — Mar 23, 2020 9:01 AM
I tried to message you and tell you that the front rotors where too small and I never got a reply, basically i paid 250 bones for a set of back rotors and I'll never be able to use my front rotors
Reviewed by Robert P (RADCLIFF, KY) Reviewed for a 2013 BMW 3-Series — Mar 17, 2020 4:23 AM
Reviewed by Anthony Y (Fairmont, WV) Reviewed for a 2004 Subaru Forester — Mar 11, 2020 6:40 AM
Reviewed by Kristofer S (Morro Bay, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Subaru Impreza — Apr 17, 2019 10:01 PM
Works as expected, good price point for intended use. Good linear deceleration so far less than 500 miles. Used as part of an upgrade to 4/2 pot setup on older impreza obs wagon.