- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add bite to your brake pedal without biting into your savings with the StopTech Select Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit
- Custom configured for a direct bolt-on fit for your year, make and model—no modding needed
- Provides sportier stopping strength and a track-inspired look
- Includes StopTech drilled & slotted rotors with StopTech Street Select Brake Pads
- Pads deliver solid grip with minimal dust and low noise
- Cross-drilled holes and grooved slots vent hot gases while keeping your discs clean, cool and dust-free
- Engineered for the perfect pad-to-rotor surface
- Constructed from G3000-grade iron that’s mill balanced and double disc-ground for consistent thickness and no run-out
- Your StopTech Select Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day warranty
Once you hear that squeaky, squealing, grinding noise coming from your axles, it can mean only one thing: an expensive trip to the brake shop. Now, you can turn that high-cost obligation into a high-performance opportunity by making the switch to StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit. Sportier than stock without costing an arm and a leg, this upgrade adds bite to your brake pedal at a price that's infinitely affordable.
Everything you need to boost your stopping strength is included with your StopTEch Drilled and Slotted Sport Brakes. First up in the equation are the discs. Built from G3000-grade iron that's cross-drilled and slotted, they run cooler and cleaner for consistent results even under grueling conditions. Next are the Sport pads that deliver serious grip while producing minimal dust, noise and vibration. Together, they bring you to a commanding halt while adding an intimidating appearance behind your wheels.
You don't have to dust off the drill, Sawzall or angle grinder to equip your ride with Sports Drilled and Slotted Brakes. They're custom designed to fit directly in place of your factory rotors and pads for an easy DIY install. Better still, StopTech covers your Slotted & Drilled Sport Brake Kit with a 90-day warranty.
- Brake pad material type is pre-selected based on vehicle manufacturer recommendation
StopTech Select Sport Brake Kits Customer Reviews
67 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Salvatore R (PALOS HILLS, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Infiniti G37 — Aug 01, 2018 8:11 AM
I was looking for new Rotors for my 2011 Infiniti G37XS Coupe. You cant go wrong with Stoptech. I found it cheaper to buy this kit and separate Akebono brake pads, than buying the rotors individually. Rotors so far have been perfect. Definitely feel a difference compared to the OEM. I decided not to use the pads that came with the kit.
Reviewed by Ryan N (BOUNTIFUL, UT) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Jul 13, 2018 11:49 PM
Great product. smooth, consistent and predictable. We run these same rotors on an off-road race truck, I love them so much that I had to put them on my daily driver.
Reviewed by Don O (Owasso, OK) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 03, 2018 11:15 AM
My truck had good pads on the front but the rotors were warped. I couldn't believe how inexpensive this set was given the obvious quality. Installation was very easy and I spent most of the time looking for the little hairpin clip that goes on the pins that hold the pads in that got away from me. Never did find it.
Reviewed by Fred R (Hastings, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru WRX — Jul 01, 2018 7:39 AM
Took a while to receive product, nearly two weeks, but installation went well. All is good so far, time will tell. Hoping for good performance and durability.
Reviewed by Mike T (LONG BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Civic — Jun 29, 2018 8:43 PM
So far they are much better then stock, only have 60 miles of breakin so but getting better!