- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add bite to your brake pedal without biting into your savings with the StopTech Select Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit
- Custom configured for a direct bolt-on fit for your year, make and model—no modding needed
- Provides sportier stopping strength and a track-inspired look
- Includes StopTech drilled & slotted rotors with StopTech Street Select Brake Pads
- Pads deliver solid grip with minimal dust and low noise
- Cross-drilled holes and grooved slots vent hot gases while keeping your discs clean, cool and dust-free
- Engineered for the perfect pad-to-rotor surface
- Constructed from G3000-grade iron that’s mill balanced and double disc-ground for consistent thickness and no run-out
- Your StopTech Select Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day warranty
Once you hear that squeaky, squealing, grinding noise coming from your axles, it can mean only one thing: an expensive trip to the brake shop. Now, you can turn that high-cost obligation into a high-performance opportunity by making the switch to StopTech Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit. Sportier than stock without costing an arm and a leg, this upgrade adds bite to your brake pedal at a price that's infinitely affordable.
Everything you need to boost your stopping strength is included with your StopTEch Drilled and Slotted Sport Brakes. First up in the equation are the discs. Built from G3000-grade iron that's cross-drilled and slotted, they run cooler and cleaner for consistent results even under grueling conditions. Next are the Sport pads that deliver serious grip while producing minimal dust, noise and vibration. Together, they bring you to a commanding halt while adding an intimidating appearance behind your wheels.
You don't have to dust off the drill, Sawzall or angle grinder to equip your ride with Sports Drilled and Slotted Brakes. They're custom designed to fit directly in place of your factory rotors and pads for an easy DIY install. Better still, StopTech covers your Slotted & Drilled Sport Brake Kit with a 90-day warranty.
- Brake pad material type is pre-selected based on vehicle manufacturer recommendation
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
StopTech Select Sport Brake Kits Customer Reviews
78 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kristofer S (Morro Bay, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Subaru Impreza — Apr 17, 2019 10:01 PM
Works as expected, good price point for intended use. Good linear deceleration so far less than 500 miles. Used as part of an upgrade to 4/2 pot setup on older impreza obs wagon.
Reviewed by Philip L (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Mazda 3 — Jan 20, 2019 3:46 PM
Reviewed by Jon P (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Crown Victoria — Nov 26, 2018 8:06 PM
Ordered these brakes for my 04 p71 and noticed right away greater breaking with less effort. Ive noticed this yacht stops sooner, smoother, and noticeably far less brake fade. Install was super easy, parts packaged well and quick delivery.
Reviewed by lucas l (sun river, MT) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Nov 11, 2018 8:37 PM
I purchased these brakes back in April 2018, its currently November 18. I have less then 10k miles on the set and I've pulled a camper twice, these have to be the worse brakes I've ever owned, rotors are warped, pads overheat, I have almost no pedal by the time I get to the bottom of a hill and all you can smell is brakes cooking the front end.