- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep yourself, your passengers and your ride in one piece with StopTech Sport Performance Brake Pads
- High MOT (Max Operating Temperature) eliminates fade
- Boasts excellent actuation, modulation and release – better than competing brake pads
- 100% positive molded for uniform friction material
- Scorched to raise initial cold effectiveness and ease bed-in
- Features para-aramid composites for linear response
- Dyno-proven performance and years of reliable service assured
- Lab-developed formulas with strong initial bite
- Ideal for autocross and light track day use
- Your StopTech Sport Performance Brake Pads carry a 90-day warranty
Outfit your performance vehicle for strong, surefire braking every time with StopTech Sport Performance Brake Pads. Designed for installation on autocross and light-duty track applications, these positive molded aftermarket brake pads bite harder thanks to lab-developed formulas and last longer than the competition.
Guaranteed to resist fade thanks to a higher-than-normal MOT (Max Operating Temperature), this dyno-proven set of brake pads is factory-scorched to ease bed-in and elevate initial cold effectiveness. Featuring para-aramid composites for improved linear response, your StopTech Sport Performance Brake Pads are covered by a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
StopTech Sport Performance Brake Pads Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael G (Fleetwood, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Corvette — Mar 01, 2020 12:36 PM
StopTech Sport pads work well for daily driving and also for track days. Similar amount of dust to OEM on many sports cars, no squealing and hold up well on the track. They lasted 3X longer on track than the factory pads on my Corvette Z06. I have used track pads in the past which perform well on track but lots of squeal & excessive dust on the street. These don't bite quite as hard but don't fade on track and no squealing. Plus they came with all the replacement hardware needed.
Reviewed by Kay W (ERLANGER, KY) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Nov 28, 2018 6:25 AM
I recently purchased these pads for my SRT and I couldn't be happier. Great appearance, low dust and no squeal. Just what I was looking for. I'll be purchasing some for my fiance's SRT also.
Reviewed by Kevin N (Medford, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Infiniti G37 — Sep 19, 2018 8:12 AM
Compared to other options, it's slightly lower in price but offers strong cold bite and consistent stopping power even when autocrossing a 2 ton car. Very grabby compared to OEM pads, but confidence inspiring. Definitely bed in the pads. If you have any brake judder, either rebed your pads or scuff up the rotors.
Reviewed by douglas d (Duncan, SC) Reviewed for a 2000 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Aug 22, 2018 8:45 AM
Fantastic pads. Easy break in and increased stopping power. I can't wait to see how these do on the track. They may dust a little more than others but I think it is well worth it. I recommended these to other Miata owners.