- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Cut your stopping time without cutting into your savings with the Tekonsha Voyager Brake Control
- One of Tekonsha’s most affordable brake control options
- Your Tekonsha Voyager Trailer Brake Controller senses when you start stopping and applies a steadily increasing amount of force to the trailer’s brakes—the longer you slow, the stronger it gets
- Equipped with a color-changing LED that goes from green to red as the braking force grows
- Its advanced sensors are smart enough to avoid most false brakes, ensuring a smoother ride
- Compact design that fits easily in your cockpit
- Your brake control works for up to 4 braking axles
- Broad range of control makes setting up quick and easy with most any vehicle
- Minimizes interference with tow vehicle electrical systems
- Comes with a mounting bracket, universal Voyager wiring and install instructions
- Tekonsha backs your Voyager Electronic Brake Control with a 5-year warranty
They say getting there is half the fun. It makes you wonder, though, whether the person who coined this phrase ever had to guide a fully loaded horse trailer down the Grapevine without the help of a brake controller—hardly a fun time when you're sweating bullets. Before you strike out into the wild blacktop yonder, make sure you're in total control of your trailer with the Tekonsha Voyager Electric Brake Controller.
The Voyager may not be the fanciest brake controller in the Tekonsha lineup, but it is one of the most affordable and effective. Armed with an advanced onboard sensor, it recognizes when you're slowing down and starts applying a steadily increasing amount of force to your trailer's brakes. Eggheads call it a timed brake controller, but we just call it a powerful way to stop you and your haul faster, smoother and safer.
No two driving conditions are alike. Fortunately, the Voyager Brake Controller has a broad range of settings, so you can dial in the ideal responsiveness for any stretch of road. Plus, you can keep an eye on how much muscle it's applying by the color-changing LED lights. And, it comes complete with a mounting bracket, universal Tekonsha Voyager wiring and a 5-year warranty.
Tekonsha Voyager Electronic Brake Control Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Vanhsouk P (NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Oct 14, 2016 6:16 AM
Reviewed by Rolf M (BOWIE, TX) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Ram — Oct 14, 2014 2:39 AM