- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your ride to stop on a dime with a TruXP High Performance Brake Kit
- Custom-matched components provide optimal performance
- Pads and rotors are specifically designed for an OEM fit on your year, make and model
- Brake pads feature a high-impact ceramic formula and are thermal-scorched for speedy break-in
- Chamfered & slotted rotors include dual-layer rubberized shims for screech-free braking
- Cross-drilled holes maximize airflow for superior heat dissipation and longer brake life
- Slots enable the fast, free flow of gases away from your rotors for solid pad contact
- Double-disc grinding safeguards both rotor sides against tapering over time
- Corrosion-resistant thanks to durable – and stylish – silver zinc plating
- Add an optional CNC-milled Caliper Kit and complete your brake set
- Caliper housings come in black to accent your race-ready open-spoke wheels
- Your TruXP High Performance Brake Kit with Calipers is backed by a 90-day warranty
There’s no area more crucial to car and passenger safety than your braking system. Whether you spend most of your time behind the wheel commuting through sluggish – occasionally fast-paced – traffic, or rolling around treacherous country roads, your brakes & rotors need to be in top condition. Invest in a quality TruXP High Performance Brake Kit with Calipers, and never worry about too-little, too-late braking again.
Delivering greater stopping power than your factory brakes, these vehicle-specific TruXP Brake Upgrades feature cross-drilled rotors to allow for the performance-enhancing passage of air and better heat dissipation along with high-impact ceramic, thermal-scorched brake pads that break-in quick. And with dual-layer rubberized shims laid onto the chamfered & slotted rotors, that ear-shattering screech is eliminated, as well as gas and dust. If you choose to add custom calipers, you can rest assured they are designed for OEM fit with the CNC-milled rotors you need. Plus, a black housing encompasses your calipers for an elegant style that matches your rims.
Guaranteed for an OEM-style fit and finished in attractive zinc plating, your TruXP High Performance Brake Kit with Calipers is covered by a 90-day warranty.
TruXP High Performance Brake Kit Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas O (Elkland, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Aug 10, 2018 5:52 AM
Bought these for my 2011 F-150 4x4 and fits great. Good quality and the braking power was smooth.
Reviewed by Guy S (Ennis, MT) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jul 26, 2018 11:18 PM
The install was fantastic. The new parts fit beautiful. I was impressed for being an X- Machanic. Great price and a great product.
Reviewed by Roberto M (OCEANSIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Dec 26, 2016 8:58 PM
I bought the brake kit that came with pads, rotors, and calipers. The calipers were packaged Mickey but for the rotors and pads, they were packaged in a rush and thrown in a box. Other than the packaging the product itself was excellent I embedded them in like the instructions on AutoAnything said to. The car brakes smoothly and not much brake pressure is needed to stop the 2 ton vehicle. I'm definitely going to re buy the brake pads and rotors again when the time comes.
Reviewed by Ricky N (Happy Valley, OR) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Aug 23, 2016 10:20 PM
Bought for 05 Silverado 1500 4x4 w/rear drums. The kit arrived poorly packed no packing material,rotor back to back w/pads between in a repurposed box that fedex opened to inspect.To my surprise all contents were ok.The kit I purchased included rotors,and pads w/clips,no anti noise or seize paste included.The parts are of higher quality than oem and greatly increase stopping power while running cooler.AutoAnything could do a better job of packing but parts are quality especially for the price.
Reviewed by Steve Z (CROMWELL, CT) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Maxima — Aug 02, 2016 7:32 AM
Love these brakes made very well great quality like the black finish look great with the wheels I have on my maxima Noticed a big difference in breaking