- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shorten your stops and lengthen your brake life with TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads
- Designed to withstand high brake temperatures with less heat fade and faster recovery
- Boast 20% more stopping power than other leading brands
- Dual rubber backed shims offer noise-free braking
- Surfaces are thermal scorched for faster break-in period
- True ceramic formula that generates less dust and wear on both pads and rotors
- Compound is made using OE positive mold technology for uniform friction density
- Chamfered and slotted to ensure a perfect OE fit
- TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads are sold in front and rear sets
- Your TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads are backed by a 30-day warranty
Boost your stopping bite without suffering through excess dust with a cool, clean set of TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads. Manufactured using a premium ceramic formula, TruXP Ceramic Brake Pads resist high-temperature brake fade, recover faster after spirited stopping and generate noticeably less dust.
Even though they deliver up to 20% more stopping power than your factory pads, TruXP Performance Ceramics use the same OE positive molding for even friction density and are chamfered and slotted for easy, direct-fit replacement.
As quiet as they are clean, TruXP Ceramic Pads feature dual rubber-backed shims for virtually noise-free braking. And with thermal scorched surfaces for fast break-in, you’re guaranteed upgraded pedal power in no time flat. Your TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads are backed by a 30-day warranty.
TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
84 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Randall W (SPENCERPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 1971 Chevy Corvette — Thursday at 12:29 PM
I installed these on the front and back my `71 Corvette. I had a chirp / squeak problem with the old ones. My problem was immediately solved. The car is a joy to drive again!! Well worth the couple bucks for these high quality pads. Chamfered edges and rubberized backing shims did the trick.
Reviewed by John S (Burlington, KY) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Jun 15, 2018 6:28 AM
Easiest brake pad install I've ever done. Fit perfectly, work like they should. Good to find a quality product at a reasonable price.