- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shorten your stops and lengthen your brake life with TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads
- Designed to withstand high brake temperatures with less heat fade and faster recovery
- Boast 20% more stopping power than other leading brands
- Dual rubber backed shims offer noise-free braking
- Surfaces are thermal scorched for faster break-in period
- True ceramic formula that generates less dust and wear on both pads and rotors
- Compound is made using OE positive mold technology for uniform friction density
- Chamfered and slotted to ensure a perfect OE fit
- TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads are sold in front and rear sets
- Your TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads are backed by a 30-day warranty
Boost your stopping bite without suffering through excess dust with a cool, clean set of TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads. Manufactured using a premium ceramic formula, TruXP Ceramic Brake Pads resist high-temperature brake fade, recover faster after spirited stopping and generate noticeably less dust.
Even though they deliver up to 20% more stopping power than your factory pads, TruXP Performance Ceramics use the same OE positive molding for even friction density and are chamfered and slotted for easy, direct-fit replacement.
As quiet as they are clean, TruXP Ceramic Pads feature dual rubber-backed shims for virtually noise-free braking. And with thermal scorched surfaces for fast break-in, you’re guaranteed upgraded pedal power in no time flat. Your TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads are backed by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
71 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nelson C (SAN FRANCISCO, CA) — May 07, 2019 1:46 PM
I installed these on my rear 2008 RAV4. Easy install and reasonable price than the stock semi metallic brake pads I had on my car. No noise and good stopping performance. I would buy it again.
Reviewed by Steven F (Georgetown, IN) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Sep 24, 2018 5:49 AM
These brake are great. No noise and they stop better than any other brakes I've used before. I'm sold!!! I'm only buying these brakes from now on, hands down the best of the best.
Reviewed by SEAN H (PONTE VEDRA, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Sep 13, 2018 7:11 AM
Great product with smoot install in less than a hour and a half start to finish. Would recommend for the price and the comfort of knowing that you have good breaks on the road.
Reviewed by Jeffery W (LAND O' LAKES, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 BMW 3-Series — Aug 28, 2018 8:02 AM
The quality of the brakes thus far are fine. Only been a week. Installation straight forward. However, when speaking with customer service on autoanything chat service. I inquired about the installation clips. If they were included or not. I even sent a link to the clips from amazon. They informed me they did. So I ordered. Needless to say they did not. This would have been an additional cost if my currently clips were not reusable. Over all still a great savings over Napa for a similar product.