- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shorten your stops and lengthen your brake life with TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads
- Designed to withstand high brake temperatures with less heat fade and faster recovery
- Boast 20% more stopping power than other leading brands
- Dual rubber backed shims offer noise-free braking
- Surfaces are thermal scorched for faster break-in period
- True ceramic formula that generates less dust and wear on both pads and rotors
- Compound is made using OE positive mold technology for uniform friction density
- Chamfered and slotted to ensure a perfect OE fit
- TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads are sold in front and rear sets
- Your TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads are backed by a 30-day warranty
Boost your stopping bite without suffering through excess dust with a cool, clean set of TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads. Manufactured using a premium ceramic formula, TruXP Ceramic Brake Pads resist high-temperature brake fade, recover faster after spirited stopping and generate noticeably less dust.
Even though they deliver up to 20% more stopping power than your factory pads, TruXP Performance Ceramics use the same OE positive molding for even friction density and are chamfered and slotted for easy, direct-fit replacement.
As quiet as they are clean, TruXP Ceramic Pads feature dual rubber-backed shims for virtually noise-free braking. And with thermal scorched surfaces for fast break-in, you’re guaranteed upgraded pedal power in no time flat. Your TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads are backed by a 30-day warranty.
TruXP High Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
71 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Laurie O (NAPLES, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Rogue — May 01, 2018 7:31 AM
Free shipping, two day delivery, easy installation, good quality and priced right.
Reviewed by Weyland M (WOODLAND HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Porsche 911 — Apr 26, 2018 9:25 PM
I ordered these in a pinch prior to a track weekend and was pleasantly surprised. They performed well above expectations. Certainly recommend for the price!
Reviewed by Stephen B (Elk Grove, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Econoline — Apr 19, 2018 6:50 AM
I replaced original OEM pads at 65K. My rotors were still fine and I didn't want to destroy them with semi-metallic replacement pads. So ar i have about 1000 miles on them and am impressed. They needed no bedding in, very low dust, and work great even when wet or cold so far. I've used EBC pads on other vehicles and these perfform as well as 50% less cost. I would buy them again.
Reviewed by Paul D (BELLE VERNON, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Elantra — Apr 04, 2018 5:01 AM
Installed front brake pads on 2012 Elantra and they are very smooth. No brake noise at all and very little dust. Price point is great and I can see these lasting a long time. Will buy again.
Reviewed by James I (Birmingham, AL) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 14, 2018 10:54 AM
The pads were a perfect replacement for the ones on the car. They were easy to install and so far are working very well.