- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Swap out your worn stock set-up with a TruXP Performance Brake Kit
- Kit includes replacement rotors and high-performance pads
- Semi-metallic or ceramic pad formula provides more braking power and less dust (pad type varies by vehicle)
- Includes chamfered & slotted pads with rubberized shims for virtually noise-free braking
- Quick-seating scorched surface provides a faster break-in period
- Premium rotors are designed to stay cool for consistent stopping power
- Mounts easily in place of your factory parts—no modification needed
- Your TruXP Performance Brake Kit is backed by a 30-day warranty
Next time you feel your brakes start to go, save yourself time and money by skipping that overpriced dealership maintenance and DIY with a TruXP Performance Brake Kit. This complete kit comes with OEM-style rotors and high-performance brake pads designed to directly replace your stock set with a precise fit.
Stepping up your braking power while producing a minimal amount of dust, TruXP Brake Kit ceramic or semi-metallic formula pads ensure your ride can safely stop in any situation. With a higher coefficient of friction than OE, TruXP Performance Brake Pads are even chamfered and slotted with rubberized shims for better, quieter braking over time.
Top-quality Tru XP Performance Brakes are then finished with premium rotors designed to stay cool under any conditions, delivering durable, consistent stopping power. TruXP Brakes mount easily in place of your factory components and come backed by a 30-day warranty.
TruXP Performance Brake Kit Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James D (BIG BEND, WI) Reviewed for a 2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue — Tuesday at 5:40 AM
Everything we ordered got here in one piece and were the right ones, will use your web sight again.. Jim
Reviewed by luis e (Moreno Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Durango — Aug 02, 2018 8:55 PM
Decent rotors/brake pads. They feel good on my car I just hope they last longer than my originals.
Reviewed by Larry D (Orange, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 23, 2018 6:00 AM
Rotors and pads fix my 2012 Wangler jeep with no problems, saved over $100 by buying these from Autoanything. Great value and would recommend.
Reviewed by Kurtis K (Overland Park, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Outback — Jul 06, 2018 3:19 PM
Only had for few weeks but parts as described and are quiet after couple weeks....wife noticed difference in improved performance. Good value to this point.