- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Retain your superior braking power with TruXP Performance Semi-Metallic Brake Pads
- OEM replacement pads engineered with the same positive mold technology
- Deliver quick brake response and superior stopping power
- Dual layer rubber shims lessen vibrations and provide 6 times more noise reduction
- Thermal scorched pads provide a faster break-in period
- Chamfered and slotted to guarantee a perfect custom fit
- Backing plate is specially coated to prevent premature corrosion and extend pad life
- TruXP Performance Semi-Metallic Brake Pads are sold in front and rear sets
- Your TruXP Performance Semi-Metallic Brake Pads carry a 30-day warranty
If worn out brakes are ruining your rep as you squeal around town, swap out those factory pads with a high-quality set of TruXP Performance Semi-Metallic Brake Pads. Engineered using the same positive molding used to make your OEM brake pads, these custom replacements deliver the quick brake response and superior performance you’ve been missing.
Chamfered and slotted to ease installation, TruXP Semi Metallic Pads feature dual layer rubber shims to reduce vibration and eliminate that annoying squeal. Getting you back to OEM-quality braking in no time, innovative TruXP Semi Metallic Brake Pads are thermal scorched to seriously shorten your break-in period. And with a specially-coated backing plate to prevent premature corrosion and extend pad life, your TruXP Brake Pads upgrade your stopping power for miles to come. Your TruXP Performance Semi-Metallic Brake Pads carry a 30-day warranty.
TruXP Performance Semi-Metallic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert A (Blaine, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Express — Apr 30, 2018 9:08 PM
The box was plain black no printing so I assume it was what I ordered. It is somewhat reassuring to have a logoed box.
Reviewed by Brandon S (OLATHE, KS) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Malibu — Mar 13, 2018 2:47 AM
Another decently priced item from TruXP. Got exactly what I wanted in a prompt time for a decent price. What more could a customer ask for ?
Reviewed by Larry M (Monroe, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Volvo XC70 — Mar 08, 2018 10:30 AM
I liked the pads and they are working good on the car. I have no negatives at all about this product.
Reviewed by Bob B (Paso Robles, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Kia Spectra — Mar 01, 2018 8:29 PM
After 2 weeks of use, the new brake pads are working without any change from the OEM pads previously used. Installation was easy, the appearance is fine, and I've experienced no squeal.
Reviewed by ARTHUR B (CEDAR CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2006 Saturn Ion — Feb 06, 2018 10:14 PM
I JUST HAD MY NEW FRONT BRAKE PADS INSTALLED AND THEY ARE WORKING GREAT. I'M LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE A LOCAL GREAT MECHANIC WHO WILL WORK WITH MY ON MY LIMITED INCOME, SO HE LETS ME ORDER MY OWN PARTS - AND THEY ARE ON MY PORCH THE NEXT DAY FROM AUTO ANYTHING WITH NO SHIPPING CHARGES! SO I JUST HAD TO PAY THE LABOR THEN TO HAVE THEM INSTALLED AND THIS WORKED OUT GREAT FOR ME AND NOW MY CAR STOPS ON A DIME!