- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your brake pedal serious bite with TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit
- Engineered for a direct-fit replacement on your year, make and model
- Delivers sportier stopping strength with a track-inspired style
- Kit includes drilled & slotted rotors with matching brake pads
- Rotors are constructed from G3000-grade iron to reduce run-out
- Double disc-ground for consistent thickness
- Cross-drilled holes and grooved slots keep your discs cool and clean
- Pads are formulated to provide a solid grip with minimal dust and low noise
- Expertly engineered for the ideal pad-to-rotor surface contact
- Bolt-on installation with no modifications necessary
- Your TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit carries a 90-day warranty
Skip that expensive trip to the brake shop and make an easy switch with the complete TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit. Delivering sportier stopping strength with race-inspired style, this upgrade adds bite to your brake pedal and a flash of curb appeal.
With discs crafted from G3000-grade iron that’s cross-drilled and slotted, this kit is expertly designed to run cooler and cleaner for consistent results in any conditions. And pairing these track-worthy rotors with low-dust, noise-free pads, the TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit delivers the perfect pad-to-rotor surface.
Engineered for a direct-fit replacement on for your specific year, make and model, your TruXP Premium Brake Kit is easy to install with no cutting, drilling or modifications necessary. Your TruXP Premium High Performance Brake Kit carries a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TruXP Premium Performance Brake Kit Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by aaron g (Norfolk, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Acura TL — Jun 06, 2019 8:17 AM
so i've had these on for about a year now. not very impressed. they look good right after you put them on, but thats the only time they ever will. rusted as soon as i looked away. performance is only average at best. we'll see how long they last.
Reviewed by Angel R (CERES, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Subaru WRX — Nov 20, 2018 10:45 AM
The package came in quickly , the brakes look very good. Performance wise when stopping they are smooth with no squeling. TRUXP has done a great job! It'd be awesome if they would come with brake lubricant.
Reviewed by Edward D (PORT DEPOSIT, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Charger — Oct 22, 2018 4:56 AM
Nice set for the price. Everything fit properly except for metal clips that fit into REAR caliper brackets. I think they were for non vented rear rotors. I just used existing hardware and worked fine. As noted by another review rotors are stop tech and pads are centric.