- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy safe, spirited stopping with TruXP Xtreme Performance Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads
- Upgrade to powerful performance without sacrificing daily drivability
- Made using carbon fiber-infused ceramic for superior braking power
- Fights brake fade at much higher temperatures than OEM
- Thermal scorched surface provides a fast break-in period
- Powder coated backing plate resists rust and corrosion
- Chamfered design and rubberized shims ensure noise-free braking
- Stainless steel hardware kit is included (where applicable)
- Ceramic brake lubricant is included in with each set
- TruXP Xtreme Performance Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads are sold in front and rear sets
- Your TruXP Xtreme Performance Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty
If you turn running errands into a race around town, upgrade your ride with the equally racy stopping power of TruXP Xtreme Performance Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads. Crafted from the innovative pairing of carbon fiber and ceramic, these unique upgrades seriously boost your brake bite without sacrificing every day drive quality.
With a chamfered design and rubberized shims, TruXP Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads deliver noise-free braking with a from-the-factory fit. And thanks to their hybrid formula, TruXP Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads fight brake fade at much higher temperatures than your OEM set-up.
TruXP Carbon Ceramic Pads deliver better braking quicker and longer with thermal scorched surfaces for a fast break-in period and a powder coated backing plate that resists rust and corrosion. All TruXP Performance Carbon Ceramic Brakes include ceramic brake lubricant and a stainless steel hardware kit (where applicable). Your TruXP Xtreme Performance Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TruXP Xtreme Performance Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ramesh S (PLANO, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Acura MDX — Dec 17, 2017 4:43 PM
I've driven with these brake pads for a little over a year now. These deliver linear stopping over the full brake application (e.g., from 100 to 0) are fade-resistant over multiple applications. Other good qualities are no squealing or grinding noises and extremely low dust. I'll certainly purchase these again when I need to replace them. By the way, they were a cinch to install (no surprises there).
Reviewed by Doyal R (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Envoy — Oct 29, 2017 9:47 PM
Reviewed by Ronald F (SHERWOOD, OR) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Liberty — Jul 07, 2017 9:10 PM