- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your vehicle safety with a TRW Brake Pad Wear Sensor
- Worn factory sensors are suggested to be changed when you replace your brake pads
- Direct-fit wear sensors available for your specific car, truck, van or SUV
- Made to withstand extreme temps for ultimate electrode conductivity
- TRW Brake Sensors offer quick, easy installation
- Your TRW Brake Pad Wear Sensor comes with a 30-day warranty
While equally important to brake safety as premium rotors and pads, your brake pad wear sensor is often overlooked during regular maintenance. Don’t put your stopping system at risk – when the time comes upgrade all your components. An OE-quality TRW Brake Pad Wear Sensor ensures you and your passengers stay safe for miles to come.
Designed for direct-fit replacement of the worn factory sensor in your car, truck, van or SUV, TRW Brake Pad Wear Sensors install easily – no fuss, no muss. And because they’re engineered to withstand extreme temps, they offer superior electrode conductivity and accurate readings. Each TRW Brake Pad Sensor comes with a 30-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TRW Brake Pad Wear Sensor Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David H (Northridge, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Mini Cooper — Jul 25, 2017 9:59 AM
Had problems with the other sensor we got. Trouble clicking into the brake pad, the other one came out and destroyed the sensor. This one clicked right in and fit perfect.