- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy supreme stopping power with TRW Premium Brake Pads
- Engineered to outperform the original equipment in your vehicle
- Available in several types including low-dust and commercial
- Made from advanced friction material for improved efficiency
- Compatible with state-of-the-art anti-lock braking technology
- All Premium Brake Pads include fitting accessories to ease installation
- Your TRW Premium Brake Pads are backed by a 36-month warranty
When your daily drive includes stop-and-go traffic, getting stuck at frequent stoplights or roaming your neighborhood with its excess of stop signs, one theme remains – coming safely to a stop. Ensure your vehicle’s brake system is up to the task with TRW Premium Brake Pads.
Premium TRW Brake Pads are expertly engineered to outperform OE, made from advanced friction material for improved efficiency and designed for compatibility with state-of-the-art anti-lock braking technology.
Available in several types including low-dust and heavy-duty commercial, each set of TRW Premium Brake Pads conveniently includes all the fitting accessories you need to make installation a breeze. Each TRW Premium Brake Pad is supported by a 36-month warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
TRW Premium Brake Pads Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David C (La Mesa, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Fiesta — Mar 25, 2018 6:29 PM
I replaced my original pads on my 2017 Ford Fiesta ST with these ceramic TRW pads. The original pads were the track pads that came with summer tires from the factory. While the factory pads were great at stopping, they were very grabby and caked my wheels with brake dust. The stopping power with the TRW pad is still very good yet more progressive. I'm noticing less brake dust as well. I will buy these pads again when it's time to do brakes again. New pads come with shims, bolts, and lubricant.
Reviewed by Aris R (Queen Creek, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Lexus GS 430 — Oct 06, 2017 3:49 PM