- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Confidently come to a halt when you ride with the Westin W4 Series Brake Controller
- Equips your electrical system with time-actuated LED brake control—also features a dual LED display
- Boasts a plug-n-play port for various OEM applications
- Designed for use with 1-4 axle trailers (2-4 brake magnets)
- Mounting hardware is included for easy installation
- For additional safety, includes “Up-Front” manual override ability
- Also protects against reverse polarity and short-circuiting
- EZ touch thumb wheel lets you adjust to any circumstance or condition
- W4 Series complies with ABS & cruise control and connects via pigtail harness
- Your Westin W4 Series Brake Controller is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When you’re coming down a mountain grade with a fleet’s worth of axles hitched to your rear, you deserve the assurance that, if you had to, you could stop at a moment’s notice without any damage. Put yourself in the right frame of mind—a peaceful one—by installing a Westin W4 Series Brake Controller to your rig.
The time-actuated Westin 4 grants you as much control as possible while hauling trailers of up to 4 axles (2-4 brackets recommended). This all-powerful single module features a dual LED display for information at a glance. If you need to adjust to a change in driving conditions or trailer weight distribution, simply reach out and turn that EZ touch thumb wheel. Plus, this self-leveling controller is hard-wired with an “Up-Front” manual override ability should things get too tough for you to handle. It also works with your vehicle’s ABS system and cruise control for added security.
Installation is simple with the Westin W4 Brake Controller. All the necessary mounting hardware is included for the quick fit to your driver’s-side dashboard. Your Westin W4 Controller comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)