- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get head-on protection against airborne rocks, insects and rubble with an EGR Aerowrap Hood Shield
- Custom fit for a perfect wrap around your vehicle’s hood
- Get all-around, low-profile coverage without the high visibility of taller bug deflectors
- Created from impact-resistant, never-rust acrylic for long-lasting performance
- Comes with all the clips, push rivets and instructions you need for an easy installation—no drilling necessary
- An off-the-hood fit makes it easy to wash and wax around your hood bug deflector
- Aerowrap Hood Shields are built for toughness from acrylic-capped ABS plastic, hugging the hood for a sleek aerodynamic look
- Comes in a classic Smoke-colored finish
- Your EGR Aerowrap Hood Shield is protected by a Lifetime Warranty
Nobody has time for a dirty windshield or a huge crack impeding visibility. Kiss those damage-causing erratic bugs and rocks goodbye, and have a clearer perspective of the road with the EGR Aerowrap Hood Shield.
There's no need to sacrifice looks for all-around protection with EGR Aerowrap bug shields. Their custom-fit, wrap-around design provides complete coverage for your hood and windshield. The deflector is constructed from a no-rust, impact-resistant acrylic with a stylish smoke finish. It's easy to clean and wax your front-end with the car deflector shield's off-the-hood fitting.
EGR hood shields are a cinch to install with the provided clips, push rivets and instructions—no hood-drilling necessary. Be sure to check out our EGR bug deflector reviews to learn more about the Aerowrap. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Aerowrap Hood Shields Customer Reviews
352 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve H (FOREST, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 07, 2018 1:32 AM
Made to fit was perfect for 2017 Dodge Ram 1500, once I figured out how clips/back pieces went in hood, everything was easy.
Reviewed by Richard L (MARANA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jul 17, 2018 3:29 PM
This is my second EGR my other one was 3 years old and was broken by accident great product for the money
Reviewed by Raymond T (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Sequoia — May 16, 2018 10:21 AM
Excellent transaction! Service Rept. outstanding.. Will do business again.....