- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fight off incoming insects, gravel and other kicked-up hazards with EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields
- Custom sculpted for a perfect fit along your front end
- Unique matte black finish for serious curb appeal
- Sized for maximum blocking power and an intense look
- Crafted from high-impact acrylic that never fades
- Superguard Hood Shields are EGR's premium offering, featuring a glossier appearance than the Aerowrap and extending further along the headlights and fenders
- No-drill installation for a fast setup
- EGR covers your Matte Black Hood Shield with a Lifetime Warranty
Sick of your hood looking like an insect graveyard? Those gooey bug guts aren't just ugly—they wreak havoc on your paintjob. Fortunately, there's an easy, attractive way to stop kamikaze creatures from spoiling your front end. Send them soaring over your auto with an EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shield.
Custom sculpted for a flawless fit on your auto, EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields alter your aerodynamics, creating a rushing wave of wind that blasts critters up and over your roof. Besides shooing away flies, they also block rocks, gravel and other kicked-up road rubble from gouging, scratching and nicking your finish.
Built to last from high-impact acrylic, EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields require an easy no-drill installation and provide an eye-catching matte black finish. Plus, EGR backs your Matte Black Hood Shield with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields Customer Reviews
128 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by B (LOMPOC, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Jul 23, 2019 6:29 PM
Reviewed by Joe L (Henrico, VA) — Jul 22, 2019 5:38 AM
Reviewed by Steven A S (Junction City, OR) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-250 — Jul 02, 2019 5:29 AM