- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fight off incoming insects, gravel and other kicked-up hazards with EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields
- Custom sculpted for a perfect fit along your front end
- Unique matte black finish for serious curb appeal
- Sized for maximum blocking power and an intense look
- Crafted from high-impact acrylic that never fades
- Superguard Hood Shields are EGR's premium offering, featuring a glossier appearance than the Aerowrap and extending further along the headlights and fenders
- No-drill installation for a fast setup
- EGR covers your Matte Black Hood Shield with a Lifetime Warranty
Sick of your hood looking like an insect graveyard? Those gooey bug guts aren't just ugly—they wreak havoc on your paintjob. Fortunately, there's an easy, attractive way to stop kamikaze creatures from spoiling your front end. Send them soaring over your auto with an EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shield.
Custom sculpted for a flawless fit on your auto, EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields alter your aerodynamics, creating a rushing wave of wind that blasts critters up and over your roof. Besides shooing away flies, they also block rocks, gravel and other kicked-up road rubble from gouging, scratching and nicking your finish.
Built to last from high-impact acrylic, EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields require an easy no-drill installation and provide an eye-catching matte black finish. Plus, EGR backs your Matte Black Hood Shield with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
EGR Matte Black Superguard Hood Shields Customer Reviews
130 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roger B (Sandy, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Mar 20, 2020 1:16 PM
Great looking once it gets installed. Just need to be patient during the installation process. The screws are almost guaranteed to slip from your fingers and gravity takes over as they fall to who knows where. I probably spent more time looking for small black screws than anything else. I had a great sense of accomplishment once I finished the installation. I know my buddies are envious of my new hood shield and will soon be asking for help when they purchase one.
Reviewed by Andrew C (COTTONWOOD, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 15, 2020 8:32 PM
Ok quality, easy enough to install, looks ok but disappointed it has ugly screws on the front to attach to the hood brackets. Looks kinda cheap & nasty with those screw heads on show. Would have returned it but will be charged a re stocking fee.
Reviewed by B (LOMPOC, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Jul 23, 2019 6:29 PM
Reviewed by Joe L (Henrico, VA) — Jul 22, 2019 5:38 AM