- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Send suicidal bugs and airborne rocks on their way with your EGR Superguard Hood Shield
- Custom-fit to your vehicle’s nose for the highest level of front-end armor
- The Superguard’s tall design provides maximum blocking power and adds a mean look to your hood
- Constructed from impact-resistant, no-rust acrylic for long-lasting protection
- No-drill installation to your hood in minutes
- Comes with all necessary clips, push rivets and instructions for an easy installation
- Superguard Hood Shields feature a high-gloss appearance and are larger than EGR's Aerowrap hood shields, extending further along the headlights and fenders
- Your EGR Superguard Hood Shield is ready for anything with its Lifetime Warranty against defects
Having an EGR Superguard Hood Shield on your ride's hood is the not-so-polite way of telling bugs and rocks to get out of your way. But, there's no time for politeness when you've got places to be and fixing a cracked windshield isn't on your to-do list. Remain ding-free with the help of impact-resistant and no-rust acrylic hood shields.
The tall, stand-up design of EGR Superguard bug deflectors is custom-fit for your specific year, make and model vehicle. This means maximum protection against flying debris and easy cleaning around the deflector. With the variety of colors available, EGR hood deflectors are guaranteed to look great with any paint job.
Your hood shield and bug deflector is ready to ride right out of the box with its easy, no-drill installation and included hardware. In case you find yourself in a torrential rock storm, your EGR Superguard is backed by a Lifetime Warranty against defects.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
EGR Superguard Hood Shields Customer Reviews
703 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by lawrence w (PORT ORANGE, FL) — Mar 04, 2020 7:04 AM
The deflector looks fine on my truck. However I would not recommend this product. The hardware kit was terrible. The clips were too small for the existing holes that were to be used. I had to go to an auto body shop and purchase the proper clips.And that took awhile to find ones that would work.If you are not a decent mechanic I would purchase a different model.
Reviewed by Rose B (LANCASTER, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 Scion xB — Jul 08, 2019 2:50 PM
We had taken our Scion XB to the body shop to repair damage done to the hood (got stuck behind a gravel truck!) We mentioned getting a bug deflector for more protection, and our mechanic recommend Autoanything. Said they use this site often. Found exactly what we needed. Prompt delivery, easy tracking, looks great. Would not hesitate to use this company again.
Reviewed by Frank C (BRIMFIELD, IL) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Silverado — May 28, 2019 6:22 PM
Push in anchors wanted to spin when putting the screws in. Took them back out and run the screws in to thread them first. A little trouble lining the existing rubber and anchors up. Overall looks good.
Reviewed by James M (LOTT, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler — May 16, 2019 4:00 AM