- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Send suicidal bugs and airborne rocks on their way with your EGR Superguard Hood Shield
- Custom-fit to your vehicle’s nose for the highest level of front-end armor
- The Superguard’s tall design provides maximum blocking power and adds a mean look to your hood
- Constructed from impact-resistant, no-rust acrylic for long-lasting protection
- No-drill installation to your hood in minutes
- Comes with all necessary clips, push rivets and instructions for an easy installation
- Superguard Hood Shields feature a high-gloss appearance and are larger than EGR's Aerowrap hood shields, extending further along the headlights and fenders
- Your EGR Superguard Hood Shield is ready for anything with its Lifetime Warranty against defects
Having an EGR Superguard Hood Shield on your ride's hood is the not-so-polite way of telling bugs and rocks to get out of your way. But, there's no time for politeness when you've got places to be and fixing a cracked windshield isn't on your to-do list. Remain ding-free with the help of impact-resistant and no-rust acrylic hood shields.
The tall, stand-up design of EGR Superguard bug deflectors is custom-fit for your specific year, make and model vehicle. This means maximum protection against flying debris and easy cleaning around the deflector. With the variety of colors available, EGR hood deflectors are guaranteed to look great with any paint job.
Your hood shield and bug deflector is ready to ride right out of the box with its easy, no-drill installation and included hardware. In case you find yourself in a torrential rock storm, your EGR Superguard is backed by a Lifetime Warranty against defects.
EGR Superguard Hood Shields Customer Reviews
407 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles D (AUBURN, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Sunday at 6:17 AM
Nice product changed the looks of the Jeep. It's no drill. Not as high as pictured but you can see leaves,bugs go up and over.
Reviewed by Nick S (HOLLISTER, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Explorer — Aug 02, 2018 8:11 AM
This hood shield arrived very quickly and in perfect condition, packed very well to protect it. The install was straight forward and illustrated well on the direction sheet. The only down side is the hood takes more effort to close.
Reviewed by Lori S (EAST TAWAS, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Hummer H3 — Aug 01, 2018 4:49 AM
Very nice, and easy to install. Good quality. A bit pricey, but if it does what it's supposed to do, it'll save me money in the future.
Reviewed by CHARLIE C (East Islip, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Apr 20, 2018 2:17 PM
This is my second purchase of EGR shields. They are durable and worth the price. They look great on my 2014 Tundra. The bug shield instructions were not very clear for my vehicle but i figured it out after a while. I installed window visors also. The driver side came loose and fell out as i was driving so i bought some double sided tape and that fixed it. The other visors worked fine. I would purchase these again in the future
Reviewed by Michael W (Poinciana, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Explorer — Apr 17, 2018 4:38 AM
Had to protect my windshield from stones on the highway. This product solves my concerns. Easy to install. No stones have hit my windshield since installation.