- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your rig with an Off Camber Fabrication Bumper by MBRP for supreme style and protection
- Custom crafted from heavy-gauge CNC laser-cut steel plate
- Heavy-duty, powder-coat finish provides maximum protection
- Bolt-on design installs with simple hand tools
- Massive .25” steel plate mounting brackets for supreme durability
- Available for front or rear
- Your Off Camber Fabrication Bumper is backed by a 1-year warranty on the coating and a 3-year warranty on the bumper components
- Available with or without Line-X brand coating
Outfit your Jeep's front and rear ends with the durable protection and rugged good looks of an Off Camber Fabrication Bumper by MBRP. Built tough, Off Camber Fabrication Bumpers deliver the ultimate protection from body damage, whether you're speeding down the highway, exploring off the beaten path, or doing extreme rock crawling.
Off Camber Fabrication Bumpers are custom crafted from heavy-gauge CNC laser-cut steel and finished with a heavy-duty powder-coat finish that provides maximum protection. Plus, these bumpers are available for your front or rear—wherever you need the protection most.
Your Off Camber Fabrication Bumper features a bolt-on design that's a cinch to install using nothing more than simple hand tools. What's more, Off Camber Fabrication backs the powder-coat finish with a 1-year warranty, and all other bumper components with a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Off Camber Fabrication Bumpers by MBRP Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian A (Selbyville, DE) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — May 24, 2014 11:53 AM
Reviewed by jeffrey p (pinson, AL) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 14, 2011 7:23 AM
Reviewed by Kyle B (Salem, OR) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Jul 29, 2011 10:37 PM