- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take your truck's toughness to new levels with a Smittybilt M1 Front Bumper
- Built from cold rolled steel with a one-piece welded design for max strength
- Comes with 7/8" solid mount D-rings welded on the inside and out
- Solid plate center section wraps over the frame horns & lower cross member
- Built-in winch mount system can handle up to a 16,500 lb. winch
- M1 Front Bumpers are outfitted with ultra-bright driving and fog lights
- Easy, bolt-on installation with no drilling required
- Finished with a durable, two-stage matte black powder-coat
- Your Smittybilt M1 Front Bumper is backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 5-year limited finish warranty
You're brazen, tough and dependable—just like your trusty rig. And, conquering off-road trails in your beefed-up brute really gets the adrenaline going. However, sometimes it's easy to end up stuck in the mud and spinning those wheels. When tough terrain catches you off guard and lacking traction – turn to your Smittybilt M1 Front Bumper.
This winch bumper sets the standard for the rest to follow. It's made from 3/16" cold rolled steel and 1/4" mounting plates—all tied together with a one-piece welded design and treated in Smittybilt's signature two-stage powder coat. The M1 includes a built-in winch plate that's tested to handle up to a 16,500 lb. winch and an integrated set of driving and fog lights to increase visibility.
Most vehicle applications come standard with 7/8" solid D-Ring mounts, and the whole system bolts on easily with no drilling required. Your Smittybilt M1 Front Bumper comes with a 5-year limited warranty on the powder-coat finish and a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt M1 Front Winch Bumper Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Randy E B (Seymour, TN) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Dec 18, 2017 4:11 AM
Reviewed by George G (Manahawkin, NJ) — Mar 29, 2016 8:18 PM
Bumpers awesome real high-quality I also bought xrc 12000 winch everything bolt right on nicely had a little crack in one of the lights and one of the bulbs didn't work called tech Department waiting on the phone for 25 minutes they told me that send pictures of it send me a receipt I will put a claim in I don't want to go through all that crap I just won't buy Smittybilt back bumper or m1 grill or steps the bulb was 5$@ ?? store
Reviewed by Brad F (Santa Fe, NM) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-350 — Feb 19, 2015 1:17 PM
Nasty looking, very well built bumper. All my friends love them (front and rear). Little bit more complicated to install then I expected, but well worth it. Glad I put the leveling kit on first. Front and rear adds 700lbs to the vehicle.
Reviewed by Eric P (Flagstaff, AZ) Reviewed for a 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser — Jan 14, 2015 11:02 AM
The packaging was fine no scratches, dents, etc. There was plenty of "extra hardware" included. not sure where it would be used. Fog lights were included x2 incl. all necessary wiring. Install will require 2 people. Bumper install was mostly smooth: one hole needed to be redrilled, as it did not line up w/ frame. SAE bolts were mixed with metric nuts requiring a trip to the hardware store, aargghh! Overall, the fit and finish on the bumper compares to bumpers $500 more. Pleased, a great buy