- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Slash even the toughest terrain with a Smittybilt SRC Front Stinger Bumper
- Provides maximum clearance for steep approach angles
- Stinger is crafted from super-strong DOM 1020 2" steel tubing and angled to prevent roll-overs
- Base plate is made of 3/16" cold-rolled steel with reinforced gussets
- D-ring mounts welded inside and out for maximum strength (D-rings not included)
- Finished with a rugged, textured matte black powder-coat
- A winch plate is not included with the SRC Front Stinger Bumper
- Your Smittybilt SRC Front Stinger Bumper is backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Out on the trail, nothing stings worse than not making a steep approach because your front bumper drags the dirt. Rock-crawl with the best of them when you swap out your low-hanging factory bumper for a heavy-duty Smittybilt SRC Front Stinger Bumper.
Smittybilt knows the trails and the competition are tough, so they built your SRC Stinger Bumper to dominate both. Crafted from super-strong DOM 1020 2" steel tubing and rugged 3/16" cold-rolled steel, the SRC is one of the strongest bumpers available for your Jeep. Finishing touches like reinforced gussets and double welded D-ring mounts make this the ideal accessory for off-roading.
Built specifically for your Jeep, the Smittybilt SRC Stinger Bumper is designed to eliminate the clearance-robbing area in front of your tires and give you maximum space to attack the steepest trails. Smittybilt backs your Jeep SRC Front Stinger Bumper with a trail-proven 5-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt SRC Front Stinger Bumper Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ron H (Seymour, IN) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 27, 2013 8:31 AM
I recently purchased a stinger bumper and to my delight, it is actually built more sturdy than what I thought. It also will surely make people say "Dam, look at that". We jeep people are are always concerned about the quality of the parts we buy, but also the look. the stinger bumper adds functionality and the wow facture.....