- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Instead of going undercover, let the trail know what’s coming with an ADD Stealth Front Bumper
- Stylish, rugged combination of Addictive Desert Designs Pre-Runner and Venom truck bumpers
- Durable steel bumper features the distinctive ADD logo and a sleek, wear-resistant black finish
- No cutting or welding required for installation – instructions included
- Available with or without stealth panels (finished side panels) and does not include lights
- Complete the look with the Addictive Desert Designs Stealth Rear Bumper
- Your ADD Stealth Front Bumper is made in the USA and carries a 1-year warranty
Sometimes, there’s comfort in going unnoticed by the crowd – you’re freer to move unobserved, freer to enjoy the day, and it’s easier to get done what you came to get done. But when your agenda includes conquering the unknown in your rough-rider, it’s best to put your colors on display. Get rolling with a high-strength Addictive Desert Designs Stealth Front Bumper leading the charge.
A ruggedly attractive hybrid of the ADD Pre-Runner and Venom truck bumper, the Stealth is like no other bumper on the road today, adding front-end protection while offering variable lighting options for visibility at night. Heavy-duty steel construction sports a corrosion-resistant, all-black powder coat and requires no cutting or welding for installation. Available without or without stealth panels and made right here in the USA, your ADD Stealth Front Bumper is supported by a 1-year warranty.
Addictive Desert Designs Stealth Front Bumper Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by BJ O (MARANA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Titan — Jul 27, 2019 7:51 AM
The bumper is very well built and came very well packaged. Once we opened the cardboard I found that the whole bumper was covered and secured with spray foam. Only gripe I have was that I ended up needing 4 bolts that didn't come with the bumper. Addictive Desert Design swears you can reuse all existing hardware but that wasn't the case for my truck. I gave it 3 stars for price as it is more expensive than other comparable bumpers such as the ARB and NFab bumpers.