- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Welded shackle mounts accept any 7/8 inch diameter pin
- The TrailCrusher front Jeep bumper installs with no drilling or pump relocation required
- Strong, one-piece construction
- Bumpers are equipped with standard mounting holes, allowing them to accept most types of winches
- Narrow width and high ground clearance promote the best approach angles
- Finished in E-coat and carbide black powder coat, maximizing resistance to rust, moisture and abrasions
- Easy, no drill installation
- front bumpers feature round center cutouts to house the OE fog lights, and they come with all necessary hardware for a complete installation
The TrailCrusher Jeep bumper features fully tested winch and shackle ratings and accepts most types of winches. It has a one-piece build for maximum, trail-ready strength and installs with no drilling or pump relocation required. The TrailCrusher bumper for Jeep Wrangler is available for the front and rear.
Building the ultimate offroad Jeep Wrangler requires more than just an aggressive look. It takes hardworking Jeep accessories, particularly those that are built with dependable strength and tested to outlast the trail. The ARIES TrailCrusher bumper for Jeep Wrangler is built with a welded, all-steel construction and has highly tested winch and shackle ratings, allowing it to outperform most other Jeep bumpers in its class. With this highly functional Jeep bumper available for the front and rear, you get the aggressive look you want with the reliable performance you need to crush any trail.
For even more functionality, the TrailCrusher® Jeep front bumper can accept a stinger brush guard, helping to protect the winch from offroad debris and adding an aggressive, customized look. The TrailCrusher bumper is available as a complete kit with the stinger brush guard included or as a separate piece. We offer options for Jeep Wrangler JK and Jeep Wrangler TJ.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)