The current product is out of stock.
Click Bumper Covers to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your bumper from scratches and damage with a BumperShellz Bumper Cover
- Adds a stylish look to your truck but also keeps abrasions and dings away from your bumper
- Installs easily over your original chrome or painted bumper without any required modifications
- Shields your bumper from corrosion, snow and salt damage
- Compatible with a wide range of truck models
- BumperShellz flanges tuck under existing plastic trim to provide a factory look
- Comes with high-strength acrylic foam tape for secure mounting
- Complete the look by choosing one of the multiple finish options available
- Bumper not included
- Your BumperShellz Bumper Cover is backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and defects, and a 3-Year warranty on the finish
Change your truck’s look and keep its bumper safeguarded with a BumperShellz Cover. Fitting many different truck models, this cover mounts easily over your factory bumper thanks to the high-strength, acrylic foam tape that comes with it. You can quickly tuck the BumperShellz flanges under your existing plastic trim to get a factory look.
Choose one of the many different finish options available to complete the look that best matches your truck. Your BumperShellz Bumper Cover is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on materials and defects, and a 3-Year Warranty on the finish.
BumperShellz Bumper Covers Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff Q (BISMARCK, ND) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 23, 2020 9:10 PM
These are just OK. They didn't go on as smoothly as I had hoped. I had to dremel my step trim to get it to fit. I got the glossy and they are too glossy for my tastes. But I wanted to de-chrome for cheap so they did the trick. Just don't lose sight of what you are really doing. You are taping plastic covers on your metal bumper for purely aesthetic purposes.
Reviewed by James R (Jackson, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Nov 12, 2018 7:04 AM
these do what i bought them for. kind of wish i would of gotten the gloss. the ones i got are similar to the trim around the wheel wells so ok, but plasicy. the gloss might of looked better. these might hold up better in the long run.
Reviewed by DAVID L (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sep 01, 2018 1:34 PM
There weren't any predrilled holes on the driver side cover. I didn't notice until after I stuck it on there, so it was difficult to maneuver a drill to drill them out.
Reviewed by Shantel S (South Whitley, IN) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jul 21, 2018 7:36 AM
Put these covers on my rusty bumper and it looks amazing. I have a black F150 and bought the Gloss Black covers, the color matches perfectly. Installation was very easy, it took me around 30 minutes to attach both covers (luckily the rusty bumper made getting the pins/tabs out pretty easy). I watched the installation video before starting which helped things go quickly. Save hundreds of dollars on a new bumper and opt for these covers instead. You can't tell they are just covers, perfect fit.