- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rear mounting allows for easy access to cargo without the need to climb into the bed
- Can be easily removed and rolled away to provide you with all of your truck bed area when needed
- Sits below rails which allows for use with most traditional tonneau covers
- Puts weight over rear wheels for increased traction
- Patented design Improves truck's aerodynamics
- Made in the USA
- Outside dimensions: 58" (w) X 19" (d) X 17" (h)
- Inside dimensions (min. un-encroached space): 55" X 16.5" X 13.5"
- Door opening: 54" X 13.25"
- Interior volume: ~11 cu. ft., Assembled box weight ~45 lb
- Durable/Weather resistant LLDPE Construction
- (steel reinforced opening, floor mounted design, will not sag like other plastic truck boxes)
- Secure door locks and bed mounts
AeroBox is a brand new take on the aging, traditional truck tool box. Think of it like a trunk for your truck. While most other truck boxes stay permanently mounted near the cab, AeroBox is mounted near the tailgate, and easily removable. It also sits below the truck rails, which means it can be used with most tonneau covers. These simple innovations make the traditional truck cargo box obsolete.
Ecoological Aerobox Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kevin M (PITTSBURGH, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 10, 2020 9:16 PM
I was a bit skeptical about this buy. As a police officer I needed something to put my gear in that was both safe and reliable. I gave it 5 out of 5 stars. However expect some drilling when it comes to the brackets that hold the container in there. Because of that and how the instructions explain the installation process I gave it a 4 out of 5. Great buy and I will recommend you anyone that needs a secure, spacious, and easy to install storage box for the bed of your truck.