- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add superior styling and strength with a Fab Fours Black Steel Front Bumper
- Tough 14-gauge steel construction with integrated tow hooks
- Custom-made for your pickup truck – accepts factory fog lights
- Plenty of tire clearance with no vertical flanges and tapered edges
- Choose your Black Steel Bumper with a full guard, pre-runner guard or no guard
- Optional bolt-on winch mount, D-ring mounts and 2" receiver (sold separately)
- Your Fab Fours Black Steel Front Bumper carries a 1-year structural warranty
There are few additions to your truck that make as big of a statement as the burly Fab Fours Black Steel Truck Bumper parked front and center. Thanks to strong 14-gauge steel construction and a unique stamped design along the tapered edges, the Fab Fours Black Steel Front Bumper provides plenty of strength with the tire clearance to boot.
Each Fab Fours Black Steel Bumper is made specifically for your pickup, ensuring it seamlessly accepts your factory fog lights. Choose your Black Steel Bumper with a full guard, pre-runner guard or no guard and further customize with optional bolt-on winch mount, D-ring mounts and 2" receiver, sold separately. Your Fab Fours Black Steel Front Bumper carries a 1-year structural warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Fab Fours Black Steel Front Bumper Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Adam B (Beallsville, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Jul 03, 2018 5:21 AM
This bumper will pay for itself with just one deer accident which happens a lot in my area of south western PA. Solid build. Heavy but not stupid heavy. Looks that make all truck guys ask "where'd you get that". Have the full grill protection and headlight GAURD is even better then pics online show their is a bar that splits the light perfectly giving the very expensive headlight even more protection
Reviewed by Tim C (OKLAHOMA CITY, OK) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Nov 16, 2017 1:26 AM
Reviewed by David Y (GOLD CREEK, MT) — Nov 13, 2017 8:32 AM
I like the bumper. I think the top steel where the winch and hitch are mounted is too thin. I'm not sure it would hold up? I have trouble mounting the tow hooks because the holes are too close to the mounting bolts. Otherwise very happy with it.