- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beef up your barrier with a Fab Fours Vengeance Front Bumper
- Steel bumpers engineered to be lightweight and sensor compatible
- “High & tight” design contours to the lines of your truck
- Center housing accommodates a 20” LED light bar (light bar sold separately)
- Side mounting options for two 2x2 Dually lights for added visibility (sold separately)
- Lower cutouts provide increased airflow and an aggressive off-road look
- Vengeance Series Front Bumpers are available with or without a pre-runner guard
- Bolt-on installation with provided brackets that tie directly to your truck’s frame
- Your Fab Fours Vengeance Front Bumper is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Your big, bad truck is already a head-turner, but with a Fab Fours Vengeance Front Bumper leading the way, it’s virtually unstoppable. Made with a “high & tight” design that perfectly contours to your vehicle’s lines, the Fab Four Vengeance Bumper even remains sensor compatible.
These sturdy steel bumpers are expertly-engineered to remain lightweight – whether you choose yours with or without a pre-runner guard – and feature lower cutouts for increased airflow and an aggressive off-road look.
Fab Fours Vengeance Front Bumpers accommodate a center 20” LED light bar and side mounting options for two 2x2 Dually lights for added visibility (lights sold separately) and install easily with the included bolt-on brackets that tie directly to your frame. Your Fab Fours Vengeance Truck Bumper comes backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Fab Fours Vengeance Front Bumper Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Martin C (San Jose, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jun 15, 2017 8:23 PM
Bumper looks amazing. I was able to install it in just over an hr. Please have 3 people when installing this. 2 to lift the bumper and allign it and 1 person to bolt everything in. Can't say enough good things about AA sales reps they gave me a great deal and answered any questions I had. I would post pics if I could.