- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your truck’s utility with a Go Rhino full replacement front bumper
- Laser measured to your specific vehicle and then laser cut and CNC formed for a custom fit
- Available with or without a winch tray which can support up to 16,500 lbs (winch sold seperately)
- Bumper constructed from one-piece, heavy-duty 3/16" thick steel for strength
- Removable steel mesh vent cover hides the mounting bracket while allowing critical airflow
- Finished with a textured black powder coat to resist corrosion
- Complete your package with the optional light bar mount, fog light plates and winch mounting plate (winch plate required for mounting winch)
- Gain extra ground clearance thanks to the angled design
- Winch tray works with both Hawse fairleads and roller styles; winch control box may need to be relocated
- Winch tray mounts directly to the frame and is made of 1/4" solid steel
- Tow hooks are shaped in the form of a Rhino horn for a unique look
- BR5 Bumper is designed for the half-ton Light Duty trucks while the BR10 Bumper is for the Heavy-Duty trucks
- Backed with a 5-year warranty
Whether you’re doing battle with the backcountry or pushing through construction site trash, a formidable front bumper is an absolute must. Give your truck tank-like utility with a Go Rhino Front Bumper.
Designed with a custom-fit for your specific year, make and model, these full front bumper replacements are the perfect way to add form and function. The Go Rhino is built-tough from one-piece, heavy-duty 3/16" steel and finished with a rust-resistant textured black powder coat for ultimate strength and durability.
Equipped with virtually everything you need to ready your rig, Go Rhino Bumpers are rated to support winches up to 16,500 lbs (winch not included), along with optional light bar mounts, fog light plates and winch mounting plate (winch plate required for mounting winch) for a complete package. Your Go Rhino bumper is backed by a 5-year warranty.
Go Rhino Front Bumper Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rick G (BATON ROUGE, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 28, 2018 8:28 PM
Heavy duty solid I like it not the easiest to install but if you have a patient friend with time to help you can save some money and do it yourself. it is nice bought the rear bumper a month before then seen another truck with the front bumper had to get it matching set. the lights led flood will blind you your better off looking into the sun. no complaints on my purchase adds value to my ride
Reviewed by David B (Big Pine Key, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Sep 26, 2017 9:03 AM
The instructions are fairly simple to follow until you get to the point of actually putting the bumper in place over the winch mount. There are two items on my 2014 ram 1500 that sit in the way of the bumper sitting where it's supposed to sit. There will need to be some cutting to fit around the sensor and resivoir that are located just under the grill.
Reviewed by Brian H (FULTONDALE, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 25, 2017 4:54 AM
Just wish it came with winch tray and light bar. would have given 5 stars but they don't sale the light bar for it
Reviewed by Lisa H (UNICOI, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-350 — Aug 21, 2016 8:37 AM
Put on my f350 and it looks wicked. Didn't realize I needed the winch tray to mount and so that sucked a little when I had to wait three more days until it finally got delivered. Other than that it's an awesome bumper. The light bar is next on my list. Only reason I'm not giving five stars is that I wish it would make it very clear that you need the winch tray to mount bumper.