- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Back-up your back-end with the Go Rhino Rear Bumper
- Rugged, full rear bumper replacement made to fit your specific application
- Designed with integrated steps for quick, easy truck bed access
- Optional Rear Light Plates feature two mounting locations for Rigid D-Series Dually or compatible LEDs (sold separately)
- One-piece construction from heavy-duty mild steel provides ultimate strength
- Requires modification to work with your vehicle’s license plate lights, trailer plug, and reverse sensors
- Equipped with built-tough D-shackle mounts (shackles not included)
- BR20 Bumpers are finished in a durable textured black powder coat
- Your Go Rhino Rear Bumper is backed by a 5-year warranty
Whether you’re battling the backcountry or dodging everyday dents, your rig can always benefit from a beefed up layer of back-end defense. Take your truck’s utility to the next level with a Go Rhino Rear Bumper.
Designed as a full rear bumper replacement for your specific pickup, the Go Rhino delivers unbeatable protection along with more than a few must-have add-ons. Featuring integrated steps for quick, easy truck bed access and optional dual mounting locations for Rigid D-Series Dually or compatible LEDs (sold separately), these total rear-end upgrades are the perfect complement to your off-road ride.
The Go Rhino Bumper boasts solid, one-piece construction from heavy-duty mild steel with a durable black powder coat finish, pairing strength and style built to last. Your Go Rhino Bumper requires some modification to work with your vehicle’s license plate lights, trailer plug and reverse sensors. It comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino Rear Bumper Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William S (WESTWORTH VILLAGE, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jul 27, 2018 6:09 AM
NOT AS DURABLE AS HAD EXPECTED. LOOKED AS IF IT IS A LOT OF PIECES SPOT WELDED TO GATHER OUT OF SOFT METAL. BENDS EASILY. CAME BENT STRAIGHTENED OUT WITH A HAMMER WITH NO EFFORT. LOOKS GOOD ON THE TRUCK. IT COULD STAND TO BE WIDER OUT ON THE ENDS TO HIDE MORE OF THE PAINT ON THE TRUCK.
Reviewed by Jared T (MAGNOLIA, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 20, 2017 5:29 AM
Reviewed by Stephen V (Williamston, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Sep 15, 2017 8:23 PM
The Go Rhino bumper fits my 2013 Ram 2500 perfectly. The installation was actually very simple and only needed help to lift the bumper onto the frame mounts. I love the look and build quality of the Go Rhino bumper.
Reviewed by Brian T (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Aug 01, 2017 8:37 PM
Even though the bumper came wrapped really well, it did rub through and had a scuff mark. Installation on my 2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD requires you to lift the bed in order to get the factory bumper out of the frame rails. Not fun. It's easier if you loosen all 8 of the bed bolts, not just the 4 rears as stated in the instructions. I had to Dremel out all 4 backup sensor openings slightly. The plates mount with 2-sided tape. Cheesy. Overall, it's a great sturdy bumper.
Reviewed by Guy B (SARASOTA, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Jul 22, 2017 9:39 AM