- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your back-end unrivaled strength with an Iron Cross HD Rear Bumper
- Textured, gloss black-powder coating adds style and protection
- Strong, lightweight design features two D-ring mounts for added functionality (D-rings sold separately)
- Includes an extra-strength tow hook mount to snag and rescue stranded vehicles
- CNC laser-cut components are double-welded, inside & out
- Designed to not obstruct your factory receiver hitch
- HD Rear Bumpers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Iron Cross HD Rear Bumper is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re trundling through the backcountry or just rolling through town, Iron Cross HD Rear Bumpers offer you the increased protection, bold style and functionality you’ve been after.
The Iron Cross Heavy-Duty Rear Bumper is CNC laser-cut, ensuring a snug fit to the backside of your ride, and are designed to not interfere with your existing receiver hitch. Augmenting your rapidly upgraded recovery system further is a high-strength tow hook and durable D-ring mounts (D-rings not included).
Available in a textured, gloss black-powder coating, your Iron Cross Rear HD Bumper is made in the USA and is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Iron Cross HD Rear Bumpers Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeffrey T (Hubert, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Aug 14, 2018 4:44 PM
Reviewed by Kelly P (TERREBONNE, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jul 26, 2018 8:23 AM
This bumper looks great on my truck and was easy to install. My only complaint is that the first bumper i ordered was lost in shipping so it took a month to get my bumper.
Reviewed by Brian E (PASADENA, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Dec 30, 2017 7:32 PM
Reviewed by JOHN N (Anaheim, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Oct 13, 2017 7:38 AM
Installed new front & rear bumpers on my 2017 Tundra. I get compliments on them all the time. Less bumper area makes my truck look higher without raising the center of gravity & adds more clearance for at the front & rear of the truck. Stronger then the factory steel bumper covers. I would definitely recommend them. Having a 2" hitch receiver in the front of the truck is one of the best features. Thanks Iron Cross for the craftsmanship of "American Made" products.