- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your pickup’s front-end with a sleek, low-pro Iron Cross RS Front Bumper
- Black 10-gauge steel shell looks great on both lifted and non-lifted trucks
- Features a 2” square Class III receiver tube with .5” reinforced collar, allowing you to attach a cargo carrier (sold separately) to improve freight-hauling capacity
- Includes 0.25” mounting brackets for easy installation
- Can accommodate two 6”L x 3”W rectangle LED lights—light kits sold separately
- RS Front Bumpers are proudly made in the USA
- Your Iron Cross RS Front Bumper carries a 5-year warranty
You know Iron Cross products to be as American as the Liberty Bell, but thankfully, they don’t crack as easily. While the Iron Cross RS Front Bumper is designed with a lower profile than more heavy-duty options, its sleek black frame combines strength with style to upgrade your truck’s front-end.
Employing 10-gauge steel for the outer shell and 0.25” steel for the mounting brackets, the Iron Cross RS Bumper isn’t just efficient in the sense that it attaches easily. In the event that your bed has been piled high with camping equipment, construction materials or the kitchen sink and there’s still more to be packed, this versatile bumper’s 2” square Class III receiver tube lets you easily mount a cargo carrier for those remaining odds and ends.
For safe nocturnal navigation, the Iron Cross RS Series can accommodate two 6”L x 3”W rectangle LED lights, although light kits for installation are sold separately. Your Iron Cross RS Front Bumper is covered by a 5-year warranty.
Iron Cross RS Front Bumpers Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John S (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Jul 13, 2016 11:30 AM
Reviewed by David J (Saint Marys, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Mar 11, 2016 3:56 AM
Bumper looks pretty good once installed. The install was the hardest part, as the Iron Cross directions were useless (showed incorrect bracket, as well as incorrect bracket orientation -Measure your bracket center to center to the framerails!). Overall a nice upgrade from stock, I actually feel like I have a little protection after removing the tin foil stock GM piece. Also, the stock 2012 Silverado foglights will not fit in the bumper cutouts, you will have to go with an aftermarket 3"x6" unit.