- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Battle the backcountry with the Magnum Front Bumper
- Quite possibly the most heavy-duty bumper on the planet
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model rig
- Made from heavy-duty 3/16” & 1/4" D-36 cold-rolled carbon steel
- Coated with a rugged, 2-stage black powder coat finish
- Integrated 1” tow rings, forced-air ventilation slots and 4” recessed light holes on most models
- Easy-to-install 3-piece no-drill bracket assembly
- Winch compatible models include standard bolt patterns for roller fairleads
- Choose light bars, winch mounts and more (varies by model)
- Pair with the Magnum Rear Bumper for the complete package
- Crafted for off-roaders by off-roaders right here in the USA
- Your Magnum Front Bumper is backed by a 1-Year finish and a Limited Lifetime structural warranty
When your rig goes face-to-face with backcountry badness and uncharted trail treachery, make sure it's wearing its war face—the Magnum Front Bumper. Quite possibly the most heavy-duty bumper on the planet, Magnum bumpers are custom built to transform your rig's factory front end into a battle-ready battering ram.
Crafted from heavy-duty, D-36 cold-rolled carbon steel, Magnum bumpers have the backbone it takes to bust boulders. Once constructed, your Magnum front bumper is coated with a polymer-sealed, 2-stage black powder coat finish—so it not only looks tough, it's built tough! Plus, the integrated 1" tow rings, forced-air ventilation slots and 4" diameter recessed light hole complete the off-road capabilities.
To configure your front end the way you need it, Magnum winch bumpers are available with an array of extras like winch mounts, light bars and tow hooks (varies by model). And never fear, your Magnum bumper is easy to install with the custom 3-piece no-drill bracket assembly. Better yet, your Magnum Front Bumper is covered with a 1-Year finish and a Limited Lifetime structural warranty.
- Winches, lights, D-rings and accessories sold separately
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Magnum Bumpers Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Marshall B (CUMBERLAND, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — May 24, 2018 6:38 AM
Reviewed by Dewey P (Alturas, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jan 30, 2017 4:24 AM
Reviewed by Mike S (TACOMA, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Dec 27, 2016 10:33 PM
The ICI MAGNUM rt bumper is a perfect fit on my 2008 2500hd. It's heavy duty, built to last and it looks aggressive. I installed the bumper by myself (I don't recommend) and a floor jack. I would recommend investing in a angle driver or impact tool to help with installation. ICI could make an improvment to the directions, they aren't that helpful.