- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ready your Wrangler for every back-end bushwhacking with a Poison Spyder BFH Crossmember
- Strengthens the rear frame when trimmed for maximum ground clearance and departure angle
- CNC laser-cut from high-strength 3/16” plate steel, then precision brake-formed for an exact fit
- Dimpled lightening holes remove unnecessary weight and create a unique look on any road
- Pair it with your existing Poison Spyder BFH Rear Bumper for complete back-end protection
- Includes a built-in hitch receiver – not rated for towing
- Your Poison Spyder BFH Rear Crossmember has a 1-year structural and 90-day finish warranty
Add another layer of defense to your fortified back-end with the Poison Spyder BFH Cross Member. Compatible with the BFH Rear Bumper, this built-tough steel crossmember is dimpled for a lighter weight and is angled to offer optimum ground clearance. Integrates a hitch receiver for rescue missions only – not towing. 1-year structural and 90-day finish warranty.
- Welding required; professional installation recommended
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)