- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ready your Wrangler for every back-end bushwhacking with a Poison Spyder BFH Crossmember
- Strengthens the rear frame when trimmed for maximum ground clearance and departure angle
- CNC laser-cut from high-strength 3/16” plate steel, then precision brake-formed for an exact fit
- Dimpled lightening holes remove unnecessary weight and create a unique look on any road
- Pair it with your existing Poison Spyder BFH Rear Bumper for complete back-end protection
- Includes a built-in hitch receiver – not rated for towing
- Your Poison Spyder BFH Rear Crossmember has a 1-year structural and 90-day finish warranty
Add another layer of defense to your fortified back-end with the Poison Spyder BFH Cross Member. Compatible with the BFH Rear Bumper, this built-tough steel crossmember is dimpled for a lighter weight and is angled to offer optimum ground clearance. Integrates a hitch receiver for rescue missions only – not towing. 1-year structural and 90-day finish warranty.
- Welding required; professional installation recommended
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)