- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ready your Jeep for a full-frontal assault with the Poison Spyder BFH Front Bumper
- Maximum approach and departure angles make for more ground and tire clearance
- Poison Spyder BFH Front Bumpers are no wider than your Jeep’s frame rails
- Angled facets make it easy to get by jutting rocks that could scrape, dent or dislodge
- CNC laser-cut from a single piece of 3/16” steel, then precision brake-formed for an exact fit
- Sports an integrated winch mount for future rescue missions (winch sold separately)
- Customize with Poison Spyder stinger/bar options, fairlead mounts or shackle tabs
- Your Poison Spyder Front Bumpers are backed by a 1-year structural and 90-day finish warranty
When the trail calls, be sure your rig is prepped and in top shape to face whatever challenges lie ahead. With a Poison Spyder BFH Front Bumper leading the charge, you’re assured of two things – maximum clearance to avoid harmful scraping down below and long-lasting strength to put a dent in those boulders you just can’t avoid.
No wider than your Jeep’s frame and CNC laser-cut from a single, high-strength piece of 3/16” steel, this top-of-the-line aftermarket bumper is precision brake-formed for a custom fit as well. Integrating a handy winch mount into that one-piece design, every Poison Spyder Front Bumper can be customized with several different stinger or bar options from Poison Spyder – not to mention a winch fairlead mount and heavy-duty shackle tabs (all sold separately).
However you choose to upgrade it, your Poison Spyder BFH Front Bumper is covered by a 1-year structural and 90-day finish warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Poison Spyder BFH Front Bumpers Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Mark C (PETALUMA, CA) Reviewed for a 1976 Jeep CJ — Aug 22, 2018 8:13 PM
Excellent quality, great and heavy duty bumper. My only complaint is that it did not fit my 1976 CJ7 as it was supposed to. The CJ7 has an extra wrap of frame material starting a few inches back from the front so the bumper could not wrap around that thicker area. It would be great too if the added holes over the steering box bolts (2). Also the extra thick gussets on the back which mounts would not all it to sit flat due to conflict with the factory horizontal plate between the frame rails.