- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go all-out when you go off-road with the back-end protection of Poison Spyder Rear Bumpers
- Optimal approach and departure angles make for plenty of ground and tire clearance
- Every Poison Spyder BFH Rear Bumper is no wider than your Jeep’s rear body tub
- Angled facets improve ability to slide over damaging rocks and boulders
- CNC laser-cut from a single piece of 3/16” plate steel, then precision brake-formed for a custom fit
- Optional recovery shackle tabs are machined from 1” thick plate steel for 3/4” recovery shackles
- Your Poison Spyder BFH Rear Bumpers are covered by a 1-year structural and 90-day finish warranty
If you’re one of those hardcore off-roaders searching for a combination of strength, function and simplicity of design, look no further. Designed by experts with an eye for details, the Poison Spyder BFH Rear Bumper meets all those requirements and more.
No wider than your Jeep’s rear body tub and precision brake-formed for an exact fit, Poison Spyder Rear Bumpers are CNC laser-cut from 3/16” plate steel for maximum strength without sagging or slowing you down. Not to mention, they provide the best ground clearance and departure angle around, with angled facets to improve agility over harmful rocks, boulders and other obstacles.
Stock frame rails will need to be cut prior to installation. Compatible with 3/4” recovery shackles, your Poison Spyder BFH Rear Bumpers carry a 1-year structural and 90-day finish warranty.
- Installation process requires cutting of stock frame rails