- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tackle any trail with your Jeep’s front-end outfitted with a Poison Spyder Front Stinger
- Base plate is laser cut from 3/16” plate steel with a CNC-bent 1-3/4” x .120 wall DOM structural tubing hoop
- Minimizes damage during a rollover by protecting hood line, radiator and engine
- Helps prevent end-over when navigating steep and treacherous terrain
- Poison Spyder Front Jeep Stinger comes in two types – Trail and Competition
- Trail Stinger’s main hoop stands 27” from base at a 47° angle, while Comp Stingers measure 36” from its base at a 45° angle
- No loss in approach angle typical of bulky square bumpers
- Compatible with OE tow hooks and designed to bolt directly onto your Jeep’s frame
- Your Poison Spyder Front Stinger Bumper has a 1-year structural and 90-day finish warranty
Going uphill or down, under clear skies or facing rockslides, your rig will never be more prepared than with a Poison Spyder Front Stinger. Built-tough from plate steel and available in 2 capable variations – Trail and Competition – these high-quality aftermarket stingers bolt directly in place and work with your original tow hooks. 1-year structural and 90-day finish warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)