- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maximize your back-end protection with a Poison Spyder Rock Brawler Rear Bumper
- Offers the highest ground and tire clearance possible in a full-width rear bumper
- Manufactured from durable 3/16” plate steel, CNC laser-cut and precision brake-formed
- Configuration includes a single-action spare tire carrier, recessed mounts for LED reverse lights, recovery shackle tabs and receiver hitch
- Extends to the full width of stock flares, equally providing integration and protection
- Ships as bare steel – paint or powder-coating needed prior to final installation
- Your Poison Spyder Rock Brawler Rear Bumpers are supported by a 1-year structural and 90-day finish warranty
Gear up for your next jaunt through the wilderness with the Poison Spyder Rock Brawler Rear Bumper. Offering the highest ground and tire clearance of any full-width rear bumpers on the road today, it’s low-pro addition to your rig’s assembly delivers unbeatable form and function and even lets you keep factory fender flares.
Precision brake-formed and CNC laser-cut from a single hunk of high-strength 3/16” steel plate, Poison Spyder Rockbrawler Rear Bumpers integrate a single-action spare tire carrier, recessed mounts for LED reverse lights, recovery shackle tabs and a receiver hitch, preparing you for maximum safety and confidence in just about any overland situation.
Your Poison Spyder Rockbrawler Rear Bumper ships as bare steel – requiring a fresh coat of paint or powder coating prior to final installation – and are supported by a 1-year structural and 90-day finish warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Poison Spyder RockBrawler Rear Bumpers Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Frank S (Mount Laurel, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 06, 2017 6:49 AM