- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Experience the fusion of high-grade features and major protection with the ProZ Premium Rock Crawler HD Front Bumper
- Rock Crawler HD Bumper safeguards your front-end from debris both on and off-road
- Manufactured from mega-strong steel plating and finished in a black textured powder coat
- Thoroughly tested to be a precise fit to your year, make and model
- Each Rock Crawler Bumper includes built-in winch plate, D-Rings and a pair of LED Light Cubes
- D-Rings welded inside and out with a 4.75 ton capacity
- ProZ winch plate easily mounts up to a 12,000 lb winch
- Your ProZ Heavy Duty Rock Crawler Front Bumper is backed by a 3-year warranty
We often sacrifice style and design to ensure the ultimate protection is guaranteed, whether it’s our car, ourselves or precious cargo. This isn’t the case with your new ProZ HD Rock Crawler Front Bumper, a modification that delivers on safety and rugged aesthetic with features to last the long haul.
These bumpers are first built from insanely strong steel and tested rigorously to guarantee a custom-fit to your rig’s factory specs. After being finished in a textured black powder coat for rust-resistance, the bumper is fashioned with the included winch plate, D-Rings and LED light cubes to make for a vastly improved replacement from your standard stock bumper.
With durable construction and the amount of equipped features, the ProZ Heavy Duty Rock Crawler Front Bumper is the popular choice among off-road aficionados and truck enthusiasts alike. It’s time to unleash the hidden hauling power of your rig and tear up any path in true rugged style. Your ProZ HD Rock Crawler Front Bumper is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Depending on your application, may include LED lights
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Premium Rock Crawler HD Front Bumper Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve H (GREAT FALLS, MT) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Aug 15, 2018 7:15 AM
The bumper did not come with all the hardware it was supposed to. It is missing the winch plate and all the hardware for the winch installation. It took about 2 hours of fiddling with it to get it to align properly with the fenders and the body lines. I was not impressed with the quality of the powdercoating, it did not properly cover a lot of areas. There is still a lot of exposed metal that will be prone to rusting. I will take care of this at my expense at a later date.
Reviewed by Daniel G (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Jul 14, 2018 12:36 PM
Very good product. Shipped on time, fairly easy install, looks great on the truck. There no bad surprises with this addition to my ride. Have yet to install the wiring but do not expect any issues. Dealing with Auto Anything was a pleasure, again, no surprises.