- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your Jeep’s front end to the ProZ Premium Rock Crawler Jeep Front Bumper and experience a new level of safeguarding style
- Crafted from steel plating for top-notch protection and finished in a textured black powder coat
- Each bumper is rigorously tested to ensure an exact fitment and durable finish
- 4.75 ton capacity D-Rings are welded on the inside and outside for improved strength
- Built-in winch plate can mount up to a 12,000 lb winch
- Your ProZ Premium Jeep Rock Crawler Front Bumper is backed by a 3-year warranty
Leaving your Jeep stock is like a TV without color – it works, but you’d rather it showcase its full potential. Unlock the hidden hauling power while protecting your front-end with a ProZ Premium Jeep Rock Crawler Front Bumper.
The steel-plated foundation of each bumper provides the ultimate defense from both on and off-road debris that your stock bumper may not stand against as strongly. To make life out on the open road even easier, ProZ has stocked this bad bay with 4.75 ton capacity D-Rings and a winch mount plate that can mount up to a 12,000 lb winch.
Instead of leaving your Jeep a blank canvas, upgrade to this game-changing bumper and experience a rejuvenated life out on the open road. Be fully prepped for your next outing with your new ProZ Premium Jeep Rock Crawler Front Bumper, backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Premium Rock Crawler Jeep Front Bumper Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tia R (MEXICO BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 11, 2018 11:33 AM
Reviewed by Robert C (Honolulu, HI) — May 27, 2017 12:28 AM
Very happy with the sales dept, I was given an excellent price and shipping cost was super low for being shipped over sea's to Hawaii. Quality met my expectations. Excellent
Reviewed by David M (Sunset, LA) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 02, 2017 2:42 PM
Reviewed by Ronald L (Hamilton, OH) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 28, 2017 8:22 PM
Purchased this bumper to upgrade my pathetic stock bumper on my Jeep. First off, this bumper is heavy (even heavier once I attached the 12000 lbs Badlands winch). I placed it on my trans. jack to hoist it into place. The bumper lined up perfectly and bolted right up. Wiring of the fog lights was straight forward and I was able to bolt my factory fog lights on it as well. Many compliments received. Would recommend.