- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ditch that boring stock bumper for a ProZ Premium Rock Crawler Raptor Style Front Bumper
- Crafted from the finest cold-formed steel for maximum durability
- Increased protection and functionality from your old OE bumper
- Tested thoroughly to ensure precise fit and durable finish
- Simple installation means a quick modification with long lasting results
- Your ProZ Premium Raptor Style Rock Crawler Front Bumper is backed by a 3-year warranty
A few things can put a damper on your day – traffic, spilt coffee and even an annoying hangnail. One thing that shouldn’t is the possibility of your front-end being damaged from debris, both on and off the road. Up your front line of defense and invest in a ProZ Premium Rock Crawler Raptor Style Front Bumper.
A stock bumper only does so much for your truck as it meets the quality standards of the factory. Upgrading to a Rock Crawler bumper means that you’re enhancing your safety dynamic by guarding your front-end with pure, cold-formed steel. Not only are you gaining back your safety, you’re also adding an eye-catching mod in a short matter of time that completely revamps the look of your ride.
Don’t leave your front-end vulnerable to the elements. AutoAnything is here to help with our large application range to suit your specific vehicle. Your ProZ Premium Rock Crawler Raptor Style Front Bumper is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
ProZ Premium Raptor Style Front Bumper Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Chris B (PORTER RANCH, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Nov 09, 2017 7:20 AM
Bumper arrived quickly. Made out of metal, came with one small ding in the front, not really noticeable. The biggest problem is the lines on the bumper, to the inner sides of the fog light housing are angled and not straight. Not sure why they wouldn't just run the lines completely vertical. Had the bumper PTM so it matches trucks color, overall happy.