- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Set up the ultimate front line of defense with the Ranch Hand Legend Front Bumper
- Master-crafted from 4” steel schedule 40 pipe and diamond plate steel
- Each Legend Bumper is tested to be custom-fit to your rig’s factory specifications
- Front Bumper is equipped with a 2” receiver to accommodate your trailer or winch
- Featured grille guard provides maximum protection with 12-gauge tubing for wraparound design and matches your make and model’s preexisting grille pattern
- Your Ranch Hand Legend Front Bumper is backed by a 1-year structural warranty
In an arena full of hundreds of modifications to pick from, only a few are able to shine through with decades of craftsmanship and iconic style for the off-road look you desire. You can trust in the Ranch Hand Legend Front Bumper to deliver on style and performance for the long haul.
Each bumper begins with extremely heavy-duty, 4” steel piping, providing one of the most durable bumpers on the market. They are then form-fitted and tested to ensure a precise custom fit. Featuring a correlating grille insert, these bumpers are made to match your factory mounting points for a breezy installation process. Forget about the shortcut expanded metal – these bumpers mean serious business.
Invest in a front end bumper from Ranch Hand and you’re investing in a top-notch mod that’s made to outlast and outperform for the years on the road ahead – and it’s backed by a 1-year warranty.
Ranch Hand Legend Front Bumper Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Billy W (Emporia, KS) — Jan 18, 2019 9:25 AM
Reviewed by Bobby J (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Apr 20, 2018 11:53 AM
Great bumper, not too bad to install, just very heavy. I am having to buy sumo springs to keep my front end from bottoming out when i go over a speed bump. Everything else in my suspension is stock. Overall, happy with my purchase!
Reviewed by Robert C (New Meadows, ID) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Mar 01, 2018 8:21 AM
I've. seen these bumpers on different trucks but then a good friend put one on his Ford...I was hooked! I put one on my 2001 Dodge Ram and absolutely love it! Because of its weight I assumed installation would be a real workout but was I ever wrong! The really hard part was taking the original Dodge bumper off! Then my son and I just lifted the Ranch Hand up, slid it into the truck frame and 6 bolts later it was done! Easiest installation I've ever done!