- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Ranch Hand Summit Front Bumper helps you dominate the road without the bulky weight
- Similar to the Ranch Hand Legend Series – a similar style with reduced weight
- Built from diamond plate steel – no expanded metal used
- Welded as a solid piece to the complementing steel grille guard
- Summit Front Bumpers are thoroughly tested for precision fitment
- Frame mounted for ultimate stability – hardware included
- Ranch Hand’s Summit Bumpers are available in standard and bullnose styles
- Your Ranch Hand Front Summit Bumper is backed by a 1-year warranty
Upgrading your front-end hold more benefits than simply enhancing your rig’s aesthetic, it always serves as a majorly increased first line of defense. The only issue is many aftermarket bumpers may weigh down the front with heavier materials and construction. With the Ranch Hand Summit Front Bumper, you can have the style and protection of an aggressive off-road front bumper without sacrificing your speed and fuel economy.
The beauty of the Summit bumper comes from the engineering of its build. Diamond plated steel is welded as one solid piece with a complementing grille guard, creating a continuous frame-mounted mod that still carries all of the protection with less weight. With reduced weight and retained protection, this bumper is sure to enhance and safeguard every journey you make.
Your Ranch Hand Front Summit Bumper is available in standard or bullnose styles with a 1-year warranty.
Ranch Hand Summit Front Bumper Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by JOHN H (CHAZY, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Mar 08, 2018 6:15 PM
bumpers arrived 2 days apart, in a timely manner they were well packaged and were undamaged. They appear to be well made and are easy to install,I would recommend these bumpers to any one trying to up grade their truck. My application was a 2011 Ford F-150
Reviewed by John & Jeffra P (BLOOMFIELD, MO) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Mar 07, 2018 8:08 PM
Decent price. Would have been better if had better instructions. It didn't come with the wire mesh for the fog lights like it has in the pictures. Otherwise I like how the bumper looks.
Reviewed by Brent N (RUSSELL, KS) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Jan 16, 2018 8:42 PM
Pretty nice bumper had it for a week or two so time will tell if it can with stand a deer hit Espensive but worth it got some nice complements now I'm saveing for a back bumper overall great purchase p.s. under the fog light holes some of the power coating was torn off but all I did was add a little black paint to It.