- Save 15% Use Promo Code: ridge
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Bring along that monster-sized spare with a Rugged Ridge Spartacus HD Tire Carrier
- Provides superior strength and stability for mounting oversized spares – rated for up to 37”
- Raises the mounting position and incorporates depth and tilt for large diameter and wide tire options
- Engineered to manage the additional force and vibrations from extreme off-road conditions
- Precision die-cast aluminum hinge construction provides strong, lightweight strength
- One-piece design maintains easy, one-handed access to your cargo area
- Increases load capacity over factory tailgate hinges reducing wear and increasing longevity
- No-drill installation on your OE or aftermarket rear bumper (adjustable 3rd brake light bracket included)
- Your Rugged Ridge Spartacus HD Tire Carrier is backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Now that your 4x4 is rolling on some monster-sized meats, your trail-tackling adventures have gone from exciting to extreme. Make sure your ride is well-equipped for those extreme adventures and never get stuck without your spare when you bolt-on a Rugged Ridge Spartacus HD Tire Carrier.
Designed to provide superior strength and stability for mounting oversized spares – rated for up to 37” wheel and tire combinations – the Rugged Ridge Spartacus Heavy Duty Tire Carrier actually raises the tire’s mounting position and incorporates depth and tilt for those large diameter, wide tire options.
Each Rugged Ridge Spartacus HD Spare Tire Holder is manufactured from die-cast aluminum to withstand the additional force and vibrations that come with harsh off-road conditions, and thanks to the one-piece design, you’ll still maintain one-handed access to your cargo hold. Your Rugged Ridge Spartacus HD Tire Holder is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rugged Ridge Spartacus HD Tire Carrier Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Peter P (PLANT CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 03, 2018 4:39 PM
Installation straightforward, darn thing is heavy. But it is easy adjustable and holds tire firm. All hardware included. Super happy with it. Got a good deal at auto anything and they shipped right away.
Reviewed by Michael L (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Cherokee — Jan 23, 2017 4:23 AM
It is a pretty straight forward replacement, however, I did utilize A YouTube video made by someone else to validate bolt placement. People mentioned the bolts rusting over time so I cleared them with lacquer and used Loctite on the threads. Only real issue is I cannot get my 35" tire to rest firmly against the stopper It does what I needed it to do so no real complaints
Reviewed by Dale G (LEES SUMMIT, MO) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 31, 2016 5:00 PM
Easy install though I need some help getting the first bolts started, then again as I lined up the spare on the carrier. No big deal. Overall I'm happy with how it looks and it is definitely heavy duty. With almost 100 lbs in spare back there, I needed this upgrade.
Reviewed by Michael T (PORT MATILDA, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 16, 2016 9:11 AM