- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safely rock-crawl any terrain with the GEN2 XRC Front Bumper
- Built from 3/16” cold rolled steel and finished with 2-stage textured black matte
- Coated with UHMW (ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene) for optimum off-roading protection
- Stubby bumper design enables you to make short work of angles in extreme conditions
- Jack point and D-ring mounts are welded on, integrating a recovery point for easy access
- Accommodates up to a 12k winch (winch not included)
- Light mount tabs suitable for lights up to 9” or LED light Bars (lights sold separately)
- OE fog lights (sold separately) can be fitted to existing ports
- Pairs with the GEN2 XRC Rear Bumper for front- and back-end protection
- Your GEN2 XRC Front Bumper is backed by a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Structural Warranty
Gear up for any rough-and-tumble adventure with a Smittybilt GEN2 XRC Front Bumper. Designed with aggressive styling and heavy-duty features, the UHMW-coated Smittybilt XRC GEN 2 Front Bumper provides you with the ultimate protection for rock-crawling fun.
Utilizing 3/16” cold-rolled steel and 2-stage textured black matte finish, the Smittybilt GEN2 XRC Bumper—with its stubbier, more angled front—gives you the power to overcome hazardous off-roading conditions. Should you manage to wedge your ride into a tight spot, take advantage of its 12k winch-friendliness and you’ll be free in no time (winch not included).
Accommodating mounted lights up to 9” diameter, LED light bars, and OE foglights (sold separately), the Smittybilt XRC GEN 2 Bumper also boasts welded-on solid D-ring and jack points for either interior or exterior mounting. And why not take your off-roader fortification further by pairing it with a GEN XRC Rear Bumper. Your Smittybilt XRC GEN2 Front Bumper has a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Structural Warranty.
Smittybilt GEN2 XRC Front Bumper Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review