- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your rig a back-end upgrade with a Smittybilt Tubular Rear Bumper
- Custom-made to add stylish protection to your Jeep Wrangler
- Manufactured from durable stainless steel for unparalleled toughness
- One-piece design is robotically welded to add strength
- Smittybilt Tubular Bumpers are treated with a zinc undercoating to resist rusting
- Choose from a polished stainless or textured matte black powder-coat finish
- Optional tow hitch receiver boasts a 2,000 lb towing weight capacity
- Your Smittybilt Tubular Rear Bumper carries a 5-year limited warranty
Add style and strength to your Jeep’s back-end with just one addition—a Smittybilt Tubular Rear Bumper. Custom-crafted to wrap your Wrangler in just the right way, Smittybilt Tubular Bumpers are the ideal 4x4 accessory to upgrade your Jeep’s exterior.
Manufactured from durable stainless steel with a one-piece, robotically welded design, this Tubular Rear Bumper offers unparalleled toughness and strength. Tubular Rear Bumpers are also treated with a zinc undercoating to resist damage from the outdoor elements.
Customize your Tubular Rear Bumper by choosing either the polished stainless steel or textured matte black powder-coat finish along with the optional tow hitch receiver, boasting a weight capacity of up to 2000 lbs. Your Tubular Bumper carries a 5-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt Tubular Rear Bumper Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert W (Lebanon, TN) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 14, 2016 7:30 AM
Reviewed by Eric W (Wilkesboro, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 05, 2016 4:44 PM
Reviewed by Phillip B (Hemphill, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 03, 2015 6:20 AM
Love this bumper with receiver. Looks great on my Jeep. Installation was a little difficult, but that was due to small channel iron behind fuel tank. Hard to get bolts stabbed in. Great company to order from as they are very helpful and if you need to return something, they make it easy. Would order again.