- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Design your own custom front-end with a Smittybilt XRC MOD Front Bumper System
- Constructed from 3/16 cold rolled steel
- Available for your JK Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited
- Equipped with towable D-ring mounts welded inside and out
- Built-in winch plate can support up to 15,000 lb winch
- Winch mount features a high-angle design and side angle support
- Choose mid-width or full-width end plates and either a low-profile bull bar or high-point stinger
- Two-stage textured matte black powder-coat finish and marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Your Smittybilt XRC MOD Front Bumper is backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 5-year limited finish warranty
Be prepared for any off-roading situation with the multi-piece options available on this build-your-own-bumper. Developed around a standard XRC platform, this Smittybilt MOD Front Bumper is the ideal way to customize the perfect front-end for your Jeep JK Wrangler or Wrangler Unlimited.
Constructed from 3/16 cold rolled steel, the heavy-duty XRC Front Bumper is equipped with towable D-ring mounts welded both inside and out and a built-in winch plate. This high-angle winch mount also features an additional side angle support and is capable of supporting a 15,000 lb capacity winch.
Construct your Smittybilt MOD Bumper by choosing between a mid-width or full-width end plate, then selecting either a low-profile bull bar or high-point stinger to complete your custom front-end. Your Smittybilt XRC MOD Bumper is finished with a durable two-stage textured matte black powder-coat and boasts marine-grade stainless steel hardware. The XRC MOD Front Bumper System is backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 5-year limited finish warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt XRC MOD Front Bumper System Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Chad F (Fairmont, WV) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 10, 2015 6:18 AM
This guy has some heft to it. I think the frame would bend before the bumper. It has a nice textured finish to it. The install directions are crap. Also, the full width end caps don't reuse the stock fog lights and want you to install a wiring harness. Which I am not a fan of. But I love that it fills in the gap up to the fenders.