- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Design your own custom front-end with a Smittybilt XRC MOD Front Bumper System
- Constructed from 3/16 cold rolled steel
- Available for your JK Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited
- Equipped with towable D-ring mounts welded inside and out
- Built-in winch plate can support up to 15,000 lb winch
- Winch mount features a high-angle design and side angle support
- Choose mid-width or full-width end plates and either a low-profile bull bar or high-point stinger
- Two-stage textured matte black powder-coat finish and marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Your Smittybilt XRC MOD Front Bumper is backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 5-year limited finish warranty
Be prepared for any off-roading situation with the multi-piece options available on this build-your-own-bumper. Developed around a standard XRC platform, this Smittybilt MOD Front Bumper is the ideal way to customize the perfect front-end for your Jeep JK Wrangler or Wrangler Unlimited.
Constructed from 3/16 cold rolled steel, the heavy-duty XRC Front Bumper is equipped with towable D-ring mounts welded both inside and out and a built-in winch plate. This high-angle winch mount also features an additional side angle support and is capable of supporting a 15,000 lb capacity winch.
Construct your Smittybilt MOD Bumper by choosing between a mid-width or full-width end plate, then selecting either a low-profile bull bar or high-point stinger to complete your custom front-end. Your Smittybilt XRC MOD Bumper is finished with a durable two-stage textured matte black powder-coat and boasts marine-grade stainless steel hardware. The XRC MOD Front Bumper System is backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 5-year limited finish warranty.
Smittybilt XRC MOD Front Bumper System Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Chad F (Fairmont, WV) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 10, 2015 6:18 AM
This guy has some heft to it. I think the frame would bend before the bumper. It has a nice textured finish to it. The install directions are crap. Also, the full width end caps don't reuse the stock fog lights and want you to install a wiring harness. Which I am not a fan of. But I love that it fills in the gap up to the fenders.