- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Light up your Jeep Wrangler's path – and any obstacles that stand in it – with a Snyper Marksman Front Bumper
- Accepts 4 flush-mount LED auxiliary lights for optimum visibility (lights sold separately)
- Comes pre-drilled for winch (up to 10.25” tall) mounting directly into the frame
- JK Jeep Front Snyper Marksman Bumpers work with most 8,000 to 12,000 lb winches (winch sold separately)
- Constructed from 7-gauge steel into a fully-welded, one-piece design
- Sports 1” thick HD shackle mounts to help your Jeep get unstuck
- Available in a textured black powder coated finish for long-lasting style
- Select between the original Marksman bumper model, or equip it with a stinger or bull bar
- Your Westin Snyper Marksman Bumper is made in the USA and backed by a 1-year warranty on finsih, lifetime warranty on workmanship
With a Westin Snyper Marksman Front Bumper leading your charge, you and your Jeep Wrangler don’t have to worry about much. Durably constructed from heavy-duty, 7-gauge steel and formed into a fully-welded, one-piece unstoppable force, it can fend off any hazard with ease. What separates it from bumpers of a lower caliber are its LED light mounting capabilities, so you don’t have to head in just because the sun sinks low.
Whether you take it for a nocturnal romp through the countryside or for a simple, nighttime drive down paved streets, each Front Snyper Marksman Bumper accommodates 4 flush-mount LED auxiliary lights for maximum visibility (lights sold separately).
Available in a textured black powder coated finish, the Westin Snyper Marksman Bumper comes in three different styles – the original, the stinger and the bull bar. Whichever variation you go for, your hard-hitting, USA-made Snyper Marksman Front Bumper is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)