- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your rig the ultimate front-end protection with a Steelcraft HD Front Bumper
- One-piece, fully-welded design provides unbreakable cohesion and maximum strength
- HD Bumper is made out of schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel in a semi-gloss black 2-stage powder coat finish
- Elevation Bumper is made of flat steel with a 2 stage smooth (no diamond plate) light texture black powder coat finish and weighs about 70 lbs less than the HD Bumper
- Does not obstruct or hinder your factory fog lights and tow hooks (most applications)
- Steelcraft HD Bumpers accomodate front cameras and adaptive cruise control with a sensor relocation kit (most applications)
- Includes all the hardware required for a stress-free installation
- Your Steelcraft Heavy Duty Front Bumper is covered by a 2 year limited warranty
No one who’s ever driven a big, bad truck or a hard-hitting Jeep will tell you they did so just to cruise along the smooth, paved highway. But before you strike off into the backcountry, be sure to outfit your ride with the durable, undeniable beastliness of a Steelcraft HD Front Bumper or a Steelcraft Elevation Front Bumper.
Manufactured with the highest quality materials and workmanship, these intimidating, single-piece hunks of steel don’t have a weak joint or chink in the armor. The HD Front Bumper is made out of schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel in a semi-gloss black 2-stage powder coat finish, while the Elevation Front Bumper is made of flat steel with a 2 stage smooth (no diamond plate) light texture black powder coat finish and weighs about 70 lbs less than the HD Bumper.
It’s been black powder coated to ensure performance, quality and steely good looks – no matter what you barge through – and despite its ample frame, it won’t get in the way of your factory fog lights or tow hooks (most applications). With all the necessary hardware included, your Steelcraft HD Front Bumper carries a 2-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Steelcraft HD Front Bumpers Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Keith C (SADLER, TX) — Aug 20, 2018 9:09 PM
Great price, heavy duty construction. The cons are extremely heavy 300 + lbs. And the pictures dont show but makes the truck look like a freight ttai.. just make sure you have heavy duty springs on front end.
Reviewed by Michael M (ROCK SPRINGS, WY) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Mar 27, 2018 1:10 PM
Over all I'd give it 3.5/5 stars. It wasn't too difficult to install the bumper in the garage with the help of a friend and the use of an engine hoist. However, the Park Sense sensors are held in with small allen screws and if over tightened they crack the sensor. Also the wiring harness isn't long enough to reach the passenger side sensors. And lastly, the factory fog lights are recessed quite a bit back into the bumper diminishing the effectiveness of the light. Appearance is great though.
Reviewed by Michael B (MILLADORE, WI) — Mar 01, 2018 12:07 AM
Mounting was pretty straight forward and cane with good instructions. I had a small over head crane to position and line it up without it you will want a couple friends to help. Now while the bumper feels solid there was a few welds I thought were messy/bad but have held up to the rough roads.
Reviewed by August W (MERRITT ISLAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jan 31, 2018 5:23 AM